31st July 2014, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

How to get training from Bokaro Steel Plant being 2nd year Electronics and Communication engineer?

Hello sir,
I am kavita kumari and i am a student of ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING in diploma of 2nd year.I want to training from bokaro steel plant. So,what will i have to do for the training? Please give me the procedure of training.For this help i shall always be thankful to you.
MY EMAIL ID - [email protected]

1st August 2014, 08:55 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get training from Bokaro Steel Plant being 2nd year Electronics and Communication engineer?

Vocational training courses conducted by various companies especially in the public sector are excellent means to gain professional experience and learn various real world concepts and implementation in a short duration of time. Bokaro Steel Plant is one of the best PSUs and it will definitely be good for your career to pursue training in Bokaro Steel Plant.

In order to pursue training in Bokaro Steel Plant, first of all you need to get the NOC letter from your college. You can get this by either contacting the dean or the training and placement cell of your college. After that you need to contact the HR department of the Bokaro Steel Plant. You can take help of any employee in the concerned branch for this purpose. Get to know all the formalities to be completed from the HR manager.

Then submit the completely filled application form with the NOC letter and Demand Draft of training fees to the HR department. Then they will give the date of reporting when you need to go to the concerned venue and your training will commence.
4th June 2015, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get training from Bokaro Steel Plant being 2nd year Electronics and Communication engineer?

Hello sir
I am Md Mursalin Gazi and i am a student of electronic & communication engg in diploma of 2nd year i want to trainning from bokaro steel plant.so what will i have to do for the trainning? Please give me the procedur of training. For this help i shall always be thankful to
you
My email id. [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?