31st July 2014, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Companies in Uttar Pradesh for summer training and procedure to join them?

Sir
i am btech 3rd year mechanical engg. student .i want to do the summer training.please tell me the companies and procedure for training in uttar pradesh.

[email protected]

mob--9627047824

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student
  2. List of the construction companies along with their procedure, offering summer training for civil engineering students in Himachal Pradesh?
  3. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of companies in Allahabad that may provide one month training to engineering students?
  5. Which companies provide summer training and what is the procedure to be registered for summer training?
  6. Names of the companies offering summer internship training for civil engineering in UP?
  7. Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student in Uttar Pradesh and Bihar?
  8. Names of the companies holding summer training for 1 month in Allahabad or near Allahabad in UP?
  9. Can I apply for BTC after scoring 899 marks in graduation?
  10. Procedure to apply for summer training program in a renowned manufacturing industry?
  11. Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  12. Name of companies and procedure to apply for training there?
  13. How to do summer training in good companies after passing mechanical engineering? What is the procedure?
  14. Which companies offer summer training for B.Tech EC students? Procedure for it?
  15. Name and procedure of all the companies for ET branch providing summer training?
  16. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  17. Companies offering 4-6 weeks Summer Internship/Training in Hyderabad for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
1st August 2014, 07:59 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies in Uttar Pradesh for summer training and procedure to join them?

It is good to see that you are looking forward to do some industrial training courses in your 3rd year of engineering course. Vocational/Industrial training courses are of great importance as they not only enrich the knowledge of the students but also give knowledge out of the main course and a touch of professionalism.

There are many companies in and around Uttar Pradesh which gives vocational training to the mechanical engineering students. The companies are as follows :-

- Private companies like CMC,CDAC
- IT companies like HP,HCL
- Power plants like TATA Power, Jindal Power
- Steel plants like TATA STEEL
- PSUs like ONGC, IOCL, etc.
- Electricity Corporation
- Indian Railways
- Metro Railways
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?