1st August 2014, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Which exam to write for job in private banks? What would be the entry level position?

Hi,

I m sridevi
Presently i m doing my mba hr and wants to join in Banking sector for recruitment ,
Little bit confused if i want to join in banking sector for recruitment which bank exam i have to write in private bank jobs what is the position in banking sector in entry level .Can i know the process in detail

30th September 2014, 10:38 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Which exam to write for job in private banks? What would be the entry level position?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I m sridevi
Presently i m doing my mba hr and wants to join in Banking sector for recruitment ,
Little bit confused if i want to join in banking sector for recruitment which bank exam i have to write in private bank jobs what is the position in banking sector in entry level .Can i know the process in detail
Yes you are eligible for banking entrance exam. Those candidates who have completed graduation course are eligible to apply for banking entrance examination. Since, you are interested to job in private sectors bank. There are lot of private sectors bank which conducts entrance exam like, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank etc. . You can apply for Bank PO entrance exam.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR BANK PO EXAM:-
  • Bachelor degree in any discipline or Final year students of Graduate Courses (10+2+3) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission can apply for this entrance examination.
  • Candidates must have scored at least 50% marks in graduation course.
  • Candidates must have good computer proficiency.

The important notification regarding the entrance exam will be published in the official website of the respective bank. The selection process is divided in written exam, and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?