1st August 2014, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

How to study MS in Abroad after completing BE? How much does it costs?

I am seeking info about Studying MS In abroad

How to study MS in abroad ? After completing the BE ? How much does that cost ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  2. Loan for SC/ST to study MS in Abroad?
  3. What are the job opportunities in abroad after completing B.A LLB and B.A Psychology
  4. What do I have to do to study abroad in M.Tech after completing B.Tech?
  5. Is it possible to study abroad after completing 12th from CBSE board? Do I need too appear in any exam for that?
  6. How may I pursue my MS degree from aboard? How much costs would be expected in India and abroad for the same? I am a final year student of B.Tech(ECE).
  7. How to study abroad after completing 12th?
  8. How to study abroad after completing B.A in English
  9. How to go abroad after completing 10th? Can I apply for USA after completing 10th?
  10. After completing B.Sc in H&HA how to go for Abroad for further studies?
  11. How can I get scholarship to study UG course in Architecture in a university abroad?
  12. Can I study MSc in abroad after completing PG in Engineering
  13. Which exam to answer to go abroad to study after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it possible to study Piloting in India or Abroad without completing 12th?
  15. Scholarship to study Abroad after Matriculation?
  16. What are the options available for me to study B.Tech in abroad if completed 12th? In which entrance exam should I appear? Expense and visa requirement for study B.Tech in abroad?
  17. What are the chances of studying abroad after passing 12th from India?
  18. Does this good of going to London to pursue Engineering? Which place is better for this course between India and England?
6th August 2014, 01:37 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study MS in Abroad after completing BE? How much does it costs?

Procedure to study MS abroad:-

- Prepare well for the entrance exams. You can refer to books like The Official Guide to the GRE Revised General Test (With CD) (English) , OFFICIAL GUIDE TO TOEFL TEST,The Official SAT Study Guide, Ultimate Guide to Ielts Writing ,etc.
- Appear for the entrance exams like GRE or SAT and IELTS or TOEFL.
- Score good marks in them.
- Apply in 4-5 foreign universities as per your score.
- On getting selected, choose one among them and confirm the admission.
- On seeking admission letter from them, apply for VISA.

The cost depends on the country, institute from where you are pursuing the MS course. It also depends on the place where you reside in that country and also your daily needs.
17th August 2014, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study MS in Abroad after completing BE? How much does it costs?

sir, what is the criteria for doing ms in France. After completion of B.tech. .
20th August 2014, 08:57 AM
timjackson86

For study in abroad you need to give entrance exams for the same i.e. GRE, TOEFL, SAT etc. and on the basis of score you can select the collages and university in which you want admission.

And cost is vary on country to country.

-Tim
6th January 2019, 03:35 PM
Siraj ali khan

Ms is a masters course which is pursued after B.Tech. Ms course is dome in abroad and in India it is called as M.tech. To apply Ms abroad you need to qualify exams like GRE or SAT.
If you are wishing to study in esteemed colleges of abroad, then it is very expensive. However the fees cannot be estimated as this is based on the different institutions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?