3rd August 2014, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

From where can I do Bachelor degree in Fishery or Agriculture?

I am passed my 10 2 level with science in 2001.Now i want to do my bachelor in forestry or in fishary or in agriculture.My question is where from i can do my bachelor in those fild?plese halp me to do my further education. thanking you.

yours faithfully
bodhayan dan

11th August 2014, 12:31 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: From where can I do Bachelor degree in Fishery or Agriculture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am passed my 10 2 level with science in 2001.Now i want to do my bachelor in forestry or in fishary or in agriculture.My question is where from i can do my bachelor in those fild?plese halp me to do my further education. thanking you.

yours faithfully
bodhayan dan
Basically, there is lot of colleges in India which offers B. Sc Fishery/ Agriculture course. Every college has their own criteria. You can select any one of the college, which is near to your home. The admission notification regarding B. Sc Fishery/ Agriculture course will be released during the month of April/May. You can collect the admission prospectus by directly visit the concerned university.

The eligibility to apply for B.Sc Fishery/ Agriculture course is 10+2 certificate from a recognized board with botany, zoology or biology as one of the main subjects. The duration of this course is three years. Many government and private universities offer B.Sc Fishery/ Agriculture course. It is mandatory, you must score at least 50% marks at higher secondary level.

B.Sc Fishery/ Agriculture Colleges in India:-

-Haldia Government College, West Bengal
-Indira Gandhi Agricultural University, Chhattisgarh
-Junagadh Agricultural University, Gujarat
-Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University, Karnataka
-Maharashtra Animal and Fisheries Sciences University, Maharashtra
-Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, Rajasthan
-Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Science University, Chennai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?