3rd August 2014, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Course detail and fee for Bachelor of Library Science? Eligibility for the same?

sir i want to do bachelor of library science and information through distance mode gndu what is course detail and what is course fees and what is eligibility of this course

9th August 2014, 11:13 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course detail and fee for Bachelor of Library Science? Eligibility for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i want to do bachelor of library science and information through distance mode gndu what is course detail and what is course fees and what is eligibility of this course

Library Science is a field of study about the principles of Library Management and the duration of the course is 1 year consisting of 2 semesters.To do this course the candidate need to have completed a Degree from a recognized university and that can be from any stream of education.

If you have completed a Degree then you will be eligible for doing the course.

Regards
~Jxsab~
11th August 2014, 11:44 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Course detail and fee for Bachelor of Library Science? Eligibility for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Bachelor of Library Science is a bachelor level degree, the duration of B.A. (Hons) Mathematics is three years.

The following eligibility is needed to pursue Bachelor of Library Science. 10+2 certificate from a recognized education board, students with any streams at the higher secondary level can apply for this course. Some institutions may also ask for an admission test for admission into the course. Since, you are interested to take admission through distance mode. So, there is no entrance examination required. You can get direct admission.

The course fees is differ from college to college. I suggest you to visit the concerned university to know about the fees strucuture for this course.

-SNDT Women’s University:
-University of Madras
-University of Kerala
-Kurukshetra University
-Jiwaji University
-Bharathidasan University
-Barkatullah Vishwavidyalaya
-Annamalai University
19th July 2016, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to know about the fees of B.lib science of moradabad colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?