3rd August 2014, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

List of diploma in Instrumentation Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?

respected all
is there any diploma in instrumentation engineering?
if there is such a diploma then where it is?
(names of this diploma colleage in maharashtra)
please help me all

Related Questions:
  1. List of Indian colleges for admission into B.Tech after completing diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  2. List of B.E. colleges in Maharashtra for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  3. How to take admission in diploma Aeronautical Engineering? List of colleges of Maharashtra? I am a resident of Ahmednagar district
  4. Names of the colleges of instrumentation Engineering for direct 2nd year? I have completed diploma in Instrumentation Engineering with 71% in final year diploma
  5. How to do B.E or B.Tech in Instrumentation after doing diploma in Instrumentation Engineering?
  6. Direct 2nd year admission to engineering colleges after diploma? Cutoff list of the colleges of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of top colleges in Maharashtra? What is the cutoff? Fees of engineering after diploma?
  8. Is there any Diploma in Instrumentation? Where such Diploma is offered?
  9. List of Colleges offering BE in Chemical Engineering in Maharashtra?
  10. After diploma in mechanical engineering can i complete my degree in marine engineering? What is the procedure? List of colleges in Maharashtra, Goa and Karnataka?
  11. Cutoff list for Maharashtra engineering colleges?
  12. Can I do diploma in instrumentation through distance education? Which universities provide diploma in instrumentation in India?
  13. List of colleges in Maharashtra providing direct 2nd year admission?
  14. Names of engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma Mechanical Engineering?
  15. List of government engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  16. How to get admission for part time BSc Instrumentation after completing diploma in instrumentation engineering
  17. Which are the best colleges for me to do B.Tech or B.E in Robotics Engineering?
  18. Names of the engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma mechanical engineering?
20th August 2014, 12:50 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of diploma in Instrumentation Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?

Yes Diploma in Instrumentation and Control Engineering is offered by many polytechnic colleges in Maharashtra. All you have to do is apply for the state level polytechnic entrance exam. The admission is based on marks in entrance exam and those getting top rank will get admission into good colleges.

Some of the best colleges offering this course are listed below.

• Government Residential Women's Polytechnic, Yavatmal
• Shivneri Polytechnic, Pune
• Government Polytechnic, Bandra
• Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University, Lonere-402103
• KK Wagh Polytechnic, Nashik

Hence, be prepared for the entrance exam so that you can get admission in a good college. The educational qualification required for this entrance is 10th pass with Maths and Science subjects. Also, you must have at least 50% marks in aggregate in Maths and Science to become eligible for this entrance exam.

Regards,
Ajay Gupta
3rd May 2017, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of diploma in Instrumentation Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?

Sir I got 70 mrks in polytechnic entrance examination there is a chance to get mechanical admission in Nellore district
25th August 2020, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Instrumentation Diploma Second year merit list
17th May 2023, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

How many msrks we will get entrance test in polycet and seat are required
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?