3rd August 2014, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

In which college of Indore I will get admission if scored 38 marks in CMAT?

Hello
I have given cmat xam fr mba entrance
which clg I cn get frm indore
when I hv got 38 marks in cmat ....???
please help me to find out
thanks and regards

Related Questions:
  1. How to get into government college in Mumbai? I have scored 158 marks in CMAT
  2. Can I get admission in Dr DY Patil college after scoring 40 in CMAT?
  3. Can I get admission in Sgsits college in Indore? I have scored 53 marks in CGPET
  4. How to get admission in any government university for MBA after scoring 96 marks in CMAT exam?
  5. List of colleges in Indore? Cutoff marks for government and private college in Indore? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Cutoff marks for government and private colleges in Indore? I have scored 50 marks in MPPET
  7. In which colleges I can get admission in Indore having scored 69 marks in a rank of 4994 in MPPET?
  8. Can I get admission in any engineering college in Indore? I have scored 53% in 12th
  9. Date of announcement MP PET engineering entrance results? I have scored 57 marks in AIEEE
  10. Is there any possibility to get admission after scoring 68.18 in ATMA and 158 marks in CMAT?
  11. Can i get admission in private medical college in Indore after scoring 120 marks in MPPMT?
  12. Will I get admission in top government college of Indore after scoring 63 marks in MP PET?
  13. Percentile required in CMAT to get admission in Best MBA college in Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh? -- [New]
  14. How to get a good college in Bhopal and Indore? I have scored 50 marks in MPPET
  15. List of top colleges I can apply for in Bhopal or Indore with MP-PET score of 80 marks along with OBC category?
  16. How to get admission in a good college of Architecture after scoring 120 marks in NATA and 82 marks in Maths in 12th CBSE board?
  17. Can I apply for MBA in Pune or Mumbai after scoring 56 marks in CMAT
  18. Can I get admission in any top 5 engineering college in Indore after scoring 65 marks and 27200 rank in MPPET?
14th April 2017, 11:34 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which college of Indore I will get admission if scored 38 marks in CMAT?

I am sorry to say that I cannot tell you the exact name of the college in which you can get admission with 38 marks in CMAT, because the admission depends on the cut off marks of the institute which keeps on changing every year. The cut off marks normally depends on the following factors:

> The difficulty level of the examination

> The number of candidates appearing for the examination

> The number of candidates appearing for the examination

Therefore, if you score the marks which is set by an institute, then you can definitely get admission in that college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?