3rd August 2014, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do summer internship from Bharat Electronics Ltd or Reliance?

Sir/Mam,
I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) from KIIT University,Bhubaneswar in Department of Electronics and Electrical and is interested in pursuing a summer internship from Bharat Electronics LTD. or Reliance.
I will be highly obliged if you kindly guide me through the procedures to do so.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Long term internship at Bharat Electronics Ltd for B.E. pass out? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Hyderabad while doing B.Tech Electronics and Communication at SVNIT in Surat? How many days will be the internship?
  3. How to do summer internship in Hyderabad? Companies and procedure for internship?
  4. How to apply for internship at Reliance or ONGC? Contact detail of consultant?
  5. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation?
  6. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL?
  7. Procedure for internship or inplant training at Reliance Group?
  8. Procedure to do internship in BHEL?
  9. Procedure for doing Summer Training in L&T and DLF?
  10. Companies which give summer internship? How to apply for them?
  11. Procedure to apply for summer internship? List of the companies available for electronics and instrumentation students after 4th semester
  12. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL?
  13. Which are the good electronics companies offering summer internship for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students?
  14. How to apply and join for internship in any core Electronics company?
  15. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  17. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  18. What is the procedure to apply for summer internship programme?
31st August 2016, 12:16 AM
userdefined

Default Re: Procedure to do summer internship from Bharat Electronics Ltd or Reliance?

--Great that you are interested in doing internship in your 3rd year of Engineering itself and it will be very useful for your future in case you try for doing MS or job as well.

--Bharat Electronics Ltd or Reliance both are very good and huge companies and BEL is a PSU but Reliance is a Private Sector. It is easy to get into Private sector than PSU's.

--In case of Reliance, you have to send a request e-mail and send your application in whatever means that they expect you to send to the specific HR of the Company.

--In case of BEL, it is PSU so it is better you go and approach the office in the Company. Some PSU's will only give opportunities for the students ho have parents working in this BEL. Apply for it but there will not be any stipend in case you get it is lucky.
27th May 2018, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do summer internship from Bharat Electronics Ltd or Reliance?

I'm pursuing my MTECH (1st year) from Dayanada Sagar college, Bengaluru in power electronics department. I m interested pursue my internship from Bharat electronics limited.. please can you guide me how to apply procedure to do so .
Thank you.
24th June 2019, 05:12 AM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam, I am pursuing B.E (3rd year) from Bangalore institute of technology , Bangalore , vishvasaniya technology university belgaum in Department of electronic and telecommunication engineering and is interested in pursuing a summer internship from Bharat Electronics LTD. or Reliance.
I will be highly obliged if you kindly guide me through the procedures to do so.
Thank you.
31st May 2021, 08:14 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Procedure:--

Candidates can apply through online on the website.

Candidates can upload the Resume on the website.

Candidates must have excellent communication skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?