3rd August 2014, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I get Government Nursing job? When the entrance exam is conducted?

Respected sir/ mam , I completed post basic B sc nursing in private college and I had 3 year experience in hospital field. Now I want to know how I am get government nursing job ? when was it conducted and also what are the procedure am take . now a day government consider private college nursing student also select for government job and they conducting medical recruitment board entrance exam . when was it conducting I want know date sir please replying me. thanking you.

31st July 2015, 04:05 PM
pjgp

Default Re: How can I get Government Nursing job? When the entrance exam is conducted?

Yes, you can get government job in nursing if you satisfy the below eligibilities:
the candidate murt purrue 10+2 with physics, chemistry, and biology as a compulsory subjects in order to do abachelor degree in nursing.
The succesful completion of a bachelor degree in nursing is the eligibility criteria for doing a P.G course in nursing. The eligibility criteria required for doing ph.d in nursing is the succesful completion of pg degree in nursing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?