3rd August 2014, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Which type of exam to write for job in Banking sector? What would be the entry level position for MBA in Finance?

Presently i m doing my mba Finance.

Little bit confused if i want to join in banking sector for recruitment which bank exam i have to write in private bank jobs what is the position in banking sector in entry level .Can i know the process in detail.

11th October 2015, 12:40 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which type of exam to write for job in Banking sector? What would be the entry level position for MBA in Finance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Presently i m doing my mba Finance.

Little bit confused if i want to join in banking sector for recruitment which bank exam i have to write in private bank jobs what is the position in banking sector in entry level .Can i know the process in detail.

For a private and Multinational bank in India offer a lot of positions for an MBA. But they don’t conduct the recruitment examinations like the nationalized banks.

Recruitment will be purely based on need and done almost during the whole year. You will have to contact the banks directly through their website or their recruiting agencies are responsible for hiring. You will have a preliminary telephonic interview, a personal interview, a technical or aptitude test and a group discussion.
If you clear all these, you will be offered a position.

Apart from this you can also appear in IBPS/SBI Bank PO or Clerk exam. Graduation is the minimum qualification required to eligible for Bank PO/Clerk exam. You have qualify in the three levels such as , Written exam, Group Discussion and HR Interview.

Official website - www.ibps.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?