5th August 2014, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for companies like Accenture, IBM and TCS?

I have secured 79.6% in 10th 87.8% in 12th and 61% till my sixth semester of my btech.. Am i eligible for companies like IBM,TCS and Accenture?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria of ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS and INFOSYS for B.Tech students? Which one of these IT companies do/don't allow 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible for companies like TCS, L&T, Infosys, Wipro, Siemens, IBM, Accenture
  3. Am I eligible for campus recruitment in TCS, Infosys , IBM, WIPRO and Accenture after securing 83% in 10th?
  4. How can I get job in Infosys, Accenture and IBM as a Software Developer? Required Eligibility criteria for this purpose?
  5. Eligibility criteria for Accenture, IBM and Infosys?
  6. Whether 10th percentage is countable for recruitment in Accenture?
  7. Am I eligible for IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys and Accenture?
  8. Do I have a chance of getting job in software companies like IBM, WIPRO, Accenture?What should I do to enter in the software companies?
  9. Required Eligibility criteria to apply for IBM, Accenture and HP?
  10. Training for 45 days in Infosys, IBM, TCS, HCL, HP, CISCO, JUNIPER, I-Gate or Accenture for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  11. Eligibility criteria to be placed in companies like IBM, Apple Computers, Microsoft, Intel? Am I eligible to attend for the interviews in these companies having secured 70% in 10th, 72% in 12th, 80% in UG and 80% in PG?
  12. Am i eligible to placed in IBM, Infosys, Accenture and TCS having scored 70.8% in 10th, 56% in 12th and an aggregate of 65% upto 5th semester of B.Tech course?
  13. How can I do internship during my engineering Holidays?
  14. How and where to enroll for summer training?
  15. Can I do internship while in 3rd year B.Tech CSE?
  16. Summer training for CS branch student near Kanpur?
  17. Summer training for student of CS branch near Kanpur?
  18. Procedure for selection of summer training?
9th September 2014, 01:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for companies like Accenture, IBM and TCS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have secured 79.6% in 10th 87.8% in 12th and 61% till my sixth semester of my btech.. Am i eligible for companies like IBM,TCS and Accenture?
IBM,TCS and Accenture are the reputed Software companies in the world.

Required percentage marks in through out studies of IBM,TCS and Accenture-

IBM= 65% in through out studies.
TCS and Accenture= 60% in through out studies.

Haven't any pending backlog then you are eligible for IBM,TCS and Accenture recruitment.

IBM,TCS and Accenture recruitment process-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR

You are eligible TCS and Accenture but not eligible for IBM recruitment.
12th October 2015, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for companies like Accenture, IBM and TCS?

I have got 65.456% in b.tech and 60.8 % in 12th and 52.167 % in 10th please tell me am I eligible for collabra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?