5th August 2014, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Information about doing internship training in prestigious organization being 3rd year Civil engineering student?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a student of civil engineering 3rd year from RajivGandhi University of Knowledge Technologies-Basar(IIIT-Basar)

This is a part of our academic curricula that we are to suppose to do internship training .i am interested in applying to a prestigious organization for the industrial experience and for applying and improving my skills as summer internship position.
so can you please provide the information regarding this.

Thank You

--
With Regards,
T.swapna

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about the companies which offer Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  2. Companies offering Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  3. Companies in Delhi NCR and U.P. for Summer Internship/Training programme in Civil Engineering?
  4. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am a 3rd year student doing B.Tech civil engineering
  5. Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student in Uttar Pradesh and Bihar?
  6. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am 3rd year student doing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  7. How to do an internship in L&T? I am a 3rd year student in civil engineering
  8. How to do an internship in L&T? I am a 3rd year student in civil engineering
  9. Names of the companies offering summer internship training for civil engineering in UP?
  10. How to get Internship in L&T being a candidate pursuing 3rd year in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which internship to choose during 3rd year of Civil Engineering?
  12. Engineering internship in 3rd year at L&T?
  13. How can I find a summer internship in civil engineering field in BHAIL?
  14. List of companies offering Internship Training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  15. One month Summer Internship in U.P. and Delhi NCR for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student? What is the format of the application form?
  16. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  17. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year Civil Engineering
  18. Winter Internship cum Training programme in any government organization at Kolkata for B.Tech ECM 3rd year student?
28th January 2017, 06:51 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about doing internship training in prestigious organization being 3rd year Civil engineering student?

Most of the institutes in modern world are keeping summer training/internship as a compulsion in the curriculum. It is nice to see you aspire for the same. Since you are from Civil Engineering background, so you can apply for training/internship in :-

- PSUs like ONGC, Coal India Limited, IOCL, etc.
- Telecom companies like BSNL, MTNL, etc.
- Private manufacturing plants like TATA Power, JSW, Adani Power, etc.
- Construction plants like DLF, Orbit, Prestige, etc.
- Indian Railways and Metro Railways
- Academic institutions like IITs, NITs, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?