5th August 2014, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to have internship in second year? Where can I get my internship done?

Hello sir
I am siddhartha from Vignan University currently persuing my 2 year btech.I want to learn and gain subject through practical way.So can i know where can i do my internship in second year for this summer.Is that good to have an internship early?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Internship? How to get the chance for internship in good companies?
  2. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  3. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?
  4. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  6. How get an internship from L&T?
  7. How can I get internship in India after 3rd year of B.Tech in mining engineering?
  8. How to get into L&T for internship? What are the qualifications required? Duration of the internship?
  9. How to do internship after passing B.Tech first year?
  10. Can I apply for Internship programme in any good Telecom company being a B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student? When the internship programme will be started? How can I apply for it?
  11. Is it possible to get internship during June and August? I am a 2nd year B.E student
  12. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  13. Procedure of internship at Tata Motors?
  14. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation?
  15. How to do internship in SAP FI CO after passing final year integrated MBA? What is the procedure to apply for internship at CMC Ltd in Hyderabad
  16. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  17. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  18. Is ECIL company a good option for doing internship by a B.Tech student? Is it necessary to pay during internship program?
28th January 2017, 06:57 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to have internship in second year? Where can I get my internship done?

There is no problem in going for internship in the second year of your B.Tech course. The reasons why it is not recommended are :-

- Most of the good companies do not offer internship to second year students.
- Second year students do not have in-depth knowledge of the domain, hence it is difficult for them to perform well in the internship opportunity where it is mainly real world implementation.

The best option for you is to go for industrial training wherein you can run through practical approach mingled with theoretical concepts. Later in the third year you can apply for internships. You need to mention the branch of your engineering which will help us in giving you more detail. You can comment below and we will revert with detailed response.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?