5th August 2014, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Master in Agri-Business and Master degree in Agriculture are both the same courses?

Sir.is master in agri-business is master degree in agriculture? I mean are both the same courses in general terms?

13th August 2014, 12:15 PM
Manoj Kumar Badoniya

Default Re: Master in Agri-Business and Master degree in Agriculture are both the same courses?

MBA - in Agribusiness Management

MSc - Master of Science in Agriculture (Any Specialization Subject)

Dear there are some universities and colleges that offers MBA in Agribusiness Management such as Deemed University and some universities offers MSc in Agriculture and if you think about the difference then there are some differences between both of these PG qualifications and essential points of difference are following :-

MBA belongs to Management Stream where you will get the knowledge of the subject (Agriculture) with various management skills and qualities and in MBA you will study about the business of agriculture and its other branches means how agriculture is really involved in business. MBA Agri will teach you about various things such as Business of Agriculture Products, Seeds, Pesticides, Herbicides, Fertilizers etc. that will directly realte you to the business.

MSc belongs to Science field that will give you knowledge of a particular subject that you choose as specialization in MSc Agriculture such as - Plant Physiology, Plant Pathology, Plant Anatomy, Plant Breeding, etc. and except all this you will have extra knowledge of various relating subjects of agriculture. It also provides the opportunity of research program, inspection, practicals are always on the field so finally you are directly is being related to the vast knowledge of agriculture in MSc Agriculture.

Now you have to decide a right path for your career and remember that both these degrees confirms you job because agriculture sector has a massive scope of employment therefore MSc in Agriculture is better than MBA in Agribusiness Management.

Thank you
1st October 2018, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Master in Agri-Business and Master degree in Agriculture are both the same courses?

Sir, i recently completed my bachelor's degree in Agriculture biotechnology and now what is best masters degree for me MBA Agribusiness management or MSc biotechnology ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?