5th August 2014, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Information about completing Bachelor degree in 1 year?

Please provide the information to complete the bachelor degree in 1 yrs and condition related to it .

I have completed 2 yrs of my b.com and missed 3 yrs . And it almost 5 yrs of gap , do advise for the same

12th August 2014, 12:03 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Information about completing Bachelor degree in 1 year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please provide the information to complete the bachelor degree in 1 yrs and condition related to it .

I have completed 2 yrs of my b.com and missed 3 yrs . And it almost 5 yrs of gap , do advise for the same
Yes, you can directly apply for final year B. Com course, If you have a valid reason for discontinued your studies and also final year subjects are considered as an arrear. So, you no need to go attend the class. You can directly apply for the examination. But you have to contact directly the concerned institution regarding this. They will guide you in good ways.

All The best !
13th August 2014, 11:34 AM
poojamit
Member+

If you have a valid reason for that then as per the university recommendation you can complete that course.
17th February 2020, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Due to my pregnancy I missed my final year b.com classes.is it possible to complete my b.com graduation.and now I am 27 yrs old.please give me guidence regarding this.and how to complete my studies.
6th June 2020, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BA 1&3 but BA2 english only one subject fail before 9 years back in banglore university can I apply now/can i appearing only BA2 English paper.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?