5th August 2014, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Do we need Maths and coaching classes in 11th and 12th for doing CA?

sir i,m in 11th class and my aim is to do C.A
i,m confuse wheather we need maths in 11th nd 12th for doing C.A?
and do we need to take any coaching classes in 11th and 12th for C.A?

13th August 2014, 11:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do we need Maths and coaching classes in 11th and 12th for doing CA?

As per the eligibility criteria for Chartered Accountant admission there is no need to study Maths on 10+2. But as we all know CA requires a lot of Maths and if you have studied Maths in 10+2 then it will surely help you.

As far as coaching is concerned there is no rule that only coaching can get your through CA course. It is up to you and you need to put the effort to get good marks in CA. Coaching can give you direction and you have to use that to get success. If you don't have habit of self studying then coaching can benefit you as it will give you an environment and also good teachers are certainly the best part of coaching classes.

So if you feel that you need extra help then surely you can take up coaching classes but make sure you get admission into a good coaching center with good teachers. There is no point in wasting your money if you don't gain anything out of the coaching classes.

If you haven't studied Maths then you shouldn't worry as CA course is for any stream students and you need to qualify entrance exam to get admission into it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?