5th August 2014, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

What should I opt between Mechanical Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering in Diploma if secured 70% in 10th standard?

respected all
i have 70% in 10th standard,from mangalore,,,,,,,
can i go for diploma in mechanical
or aeronautical after 10th with 70%????
please reply immediately
thank you and regards

Related Questions:
  1. Can I opt for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering after 10th?
  2. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job?
  3. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  5. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  6. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  7. Can I get admission for Diploima in Mechanical Engineering having secured 64.60% in 10th?
  8. Should I take PCMC or PCMB in 12th standard if I want to take up Aeronautical Engineering in future?
  9. How to go for aeronautical engineering? I am studying in diploma mechanical
  10. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  11. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  12. How to do Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Can I do diploma in aeronautical engineering after standard 10th? What is the eligibility criteria?
  14. Can I do Diploma in Engineering after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I do a diploma after 10th for Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Can I get admission for diploma in mechanical engineering after scoring 80% in 10th
  17. Can I get admission in B.E aeronautical engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering
  18. can I take diploma in Aeronautical engineering after completing 10th with 52% marks
15th August 2014, 03:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I opt between Mechanical Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering in Diploma if secured 70% in 10th standard?

It totally depends on your interest and you must opt the stream in which you really have interest. Also make sure that you are getting admission into a good college with your choice of stream.

There are many students who opt for a stream and later they regret the decision they made. So you should choose your stream very carefully and don't take decision which can affect your future.

As far as popularity is concerned mechanical engineering is opted by most of the students. Mechanical engineering is certainly having the most diverse scope that is why most of the students opt for it but to getting admission into a good college with mechanical engineering is dependent on the rank or score you have.

So you must get yourself prepared for the entrance examination for Diploma course. There are many entrance exam conducted and you must be very well prepared for it. There are many government polytechnic institutes which offer Diploma in Engineering through state level entrance exam. Hence be prepared for it.
16th April 2016, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I opt between Mechanical Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering in Diploma if secured 70% in 10th standard?

wHAT IS THE ADMISSION PROCESS OF AEURONAUTICAL DIPLOMA COURES AFTER 10th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?