5th August 2014, 10:55 PM
dudyash

Where to apply for job being Electronics and Communication Engineer?

Friends, i have secured 69% in my b tech from Electronic and Communication stream....unfortunately i have secured 59.8% in my 12th and 75% in my 10 , so guyss help me out to where to apply for jobs , i`ll b passing out this year...i am good in studies and so do in communication skills...please help me out

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between electronics and communication engineer and maintenance engineer?
  2. How to become an electronics engineer after passing B.Tech electronics and communication?
  3. What is the criteria to apply for job after electronics and communication
  4. Can I get a job in any bank like Axis, ICICI, Union if I am a engineer in electronics and communication
  5. What can I do for for better placements if I am a electronics and communication engineer student
  6. How to join ISRO after completing 12th science?
  7. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  8. List of books for Mechanical Engineering for GATE preparation?
  9. What kind of job will give better salary and promotion for electronics and communication engineering
  10. Isn't the Bank PO job suitable for engineers? Should I go for private job?
  11. How to get placed in a core companies?
  12. Procedure to apply for a job in CBI after diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  13. How to get a job in government sector like BEL, BHEL, DRDO? I am a electronics and communication engineer
  14. IT job as a Fresher for B.E. Electronics & Communication trained at CDAC?
  15. Which software course is good for ECE branch? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Job opportunities for Electronics engineer at Bharat Electronics Ltd.?
  17. Can I become Aerospace Engineer after B.E in Electronics and Communication?
  18. Will there be any vacancies in ISRO for me being a candidate having done Diploma in Electronics and Communication? How to apply for these positions?
1st November 2014, 08:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to apply for job being Electronics and Communication Engineer?

You have completed B.Tech in ECE so you can apply below given govt companies. Mentioned companies doesn't require any kind percentage marks in graduation degree for recruitment process.

Govt companies are,

1 .Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited

2 .Oil and Natural Gas Corporation

3 .Gas Authority India Ltd

4 .Hindustan Aeronautics Limited

5 .Indian Oil Corporation Limited

6 .Steel Authority of India

7 .Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited

8 .Defence Research and Development Organization

9 .Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited

10 .National Thermal Power Corporation
2nd November 2014, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to apply for job being Electronics and Communication Engineer?

but these companies required to qualify in GATE only then i can apply....i want to know about private companies not govt companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?