9th August 2014, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Which is better between CBSE Board and Bihar Board if completed 10th from CBSE Board?

Respected sir
Which board I should choose in 11th class as
I have studyed in CBSE board till 10.
So, I should choose bihar board or CBSE board,
which will be better????????

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get transfer from Bihar board to ICSE or CBSE board after 10th?
  2. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board? -- [New]
  3. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE?
  4. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  5. Can I change board from CBSE to Bihar Board?
  6. After 10th exams from which board should I do 11th, MP Board or CBSE board?
  7. Which board I take in 12th to score 90% and above Haryana board or CBSE?
  8. Which board to choose after passing 10th, CBSE or GSEB?
  9. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I transfer my board from CBSE to Bihar Board after completing 10th?
  11. Which board is more better CBSE or GBSE for pursuing MBBS?
  12. Eligibility to get admission in CBSE(Patrachar) at Delhi after completing 10th from Bihar Board?
  13. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  14. Can I sit for IIT JEE exam after failing 3 times in board exam?
  15. Which board would be better for me CBSE or HP Board for pursuing MBBS? How to become Doctor after clearing all the exams?
  16. Date of declaration of results of CBSE board exam? I have passed 10th from CBSE affiliated school
  17. Should I go for Maharashtra state board students after scoring 74.1% in 10th CBSE?
  18. Is there any provision for re-appearing for CBSE board in all the subjects?
22nd August 2014, 05:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better between CBSE Board and Bihar Board if completed 10th from CBSE Board?

CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education.

Your query is that which 10th board is better between CBSE and Bihar board, I say that CBSE is the better board for 10th when compared with the Bihar state board or any other state boards because the syllabus of the CBSE will cover all the topics in the every subject and you can improve your knowledge whereas the state board syllabus will be containing only less number of topics and the full syllabus will be entirely different from the central board syllabus.
9th January 2015, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better between CBSE Board and Bihar Board if completed 10th from CBSE Board?

For 12th exam, I want to know which board is good.. I hv filled the form of both CBSE and Bihar board but the dates of exam clashes now I am thinking which exam should I give.. Which is easy??
3rd December 2018, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir.. Sir I have completed my 9th from CBSE pattern. Now I have taken admission in 10th bihar board, so l m confused which book is good for my bihar board examination. Should I complete my bihar board syllabus from CBSE pattern book or bihar board book is compulsory.
31st December 2018, 03:47 PM
Hasmita P

After completing 10th board from CBSE board, it is always recommended to continue in the same board if you have the option for the same.
Many students from the top CBSE schools in Amravati when changed their board from CBSE to another after 10th, they gradually find it tough.
19th January 2020, 09:11 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

It totally depends on you if you want to select science as your stream than you must go for CBSE board because the syllabus of the entrance exam is the same
But if you want to select commerce or arts stream than you can select your state board , as it will be easy to study
But if you feel that CBSE board is easy to cope and you are capable than you can also choose it for commerce and arts
31st October 2021, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Is syllabus of Bihar board and cbse board same?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?