9th August 2014, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Research topics for PhD in Education?

I want letest research topics for phd in education, i am from gujrat so please someone tell me research topics for phd in education.

5th September 2014, 11:42 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Research topics for PhD in Education?

It is good to see that you are opting for higher educational qualifications. However, it is time that you have to stand on your feet on your own. You are about to do Phd so you need to find out the research topic yourself. You should first analyze which is the area in the field of education that interests you very much. Then research about the latest updates in that sector and then choose a research topic accordingly.

Here are some research topics for your assistance.
-International Issues in Religious Education: Teaching Our Own and Other Faiths in School
-Teacher learning and Lesson Study in Mathematics Higher Order Teaching and Learning
-A Tool for Analysing Dialogic Interactions in Classrooms
-PLaNS: Play, Learning and Narrative Skills
-BUILDing Inclusive Pedagogy - Perspectives on Diversity and Belonging in Primary Classrooms: Supporting Early Career Teachers in the Development of Inclusive Pedagogy
-Children’s personal epistemologies: capitalising children’s and families’ knowledge in schools towards effective learning and teaching (ChiPE)
-Bridging practice and research into teaching and learning with technology
Multimodal Imaging of Parietal Brain Networks in Adults and Children with Developmental Dyscalculia
-An Investigation into the Leadership and Management of Music Education in Primary and Secondary Schools
-Organizational Strategy, Political Context and the Perceived Influence of Educational Interest Groups
-Environmental influences on school achievement and/or pupil wellbeing; secondary school transitions; educational research using genetically sensitive designs; fixed and growth mindsets for teachers and pupils.
-Science education; attitudes, engagement and participation in science; evaluation of educational interventions; systematic research reviews.
-Development education, global citizenship, transformative learning, critical pedagogies, critical reflection and dialogue.
-Child behaviour – conduct problems and social and emotional competence; parent, teacher and child cognitive/behavioural interventions; outcomes and process effects; implementation fidelity.
-Citizenship education; history education; global education; social studies education.
-All areas of assessment, particularly: summative assessment; judgement and expertise; social impacts; e-assessment; assessment in History and English. Expertise and expert judgement. Teaching and learning of grammar and language in English. Student teacher development.
25th October 2014, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want a research topic for p.hd. in education psychology
Please suggest me the unrajistered topic which is till now not registerd
I am persuing p.hd. from rajasthan university
15th September 2022, 07:32 PM
Mythreyi1990

Learning skills

Narrative skills

Citizens education

Sensitive designs

Child behaviour

Research

Bridging practice of teachers

Epistamologies

Development education....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?