9th August 2014, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Best companies in Lucknow for industrial training? Procedure to apply in them?

I, navedita kandpal ,student of babu banarasi das of btech EC branch want to about best companies in lucknow. how to apply for industrial training in those company? please give some name of industrial training?????

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  2. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  3. Last years question papers with solutions for CSE?
  4. How may I apply for 45 days long industrial training in Delhi and Chandigarh based IT companies? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same? I am B.Tech(CSE stream) student currently studying in 6th semester
  5. How to apply and where to apply for Industrial Training in Karnataka? Required procedure for this for the candidates of ECE course?
  6. Companies offering training in S/W development and training field? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. Name of companies and procedure to apply for training there?
  8. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in TCS, IBM, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 6th semester student? When the training programme will be started?
  9. How to do Industrial training in companies of Mumbai?
  10. Which are the companies where I can apply for summer internship in Allahabad and Lucknow? Procedure for the same and how to apply for it?
  11. How to do industrial training in Thane, Mumbai or Pune? Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  12. Companies in Gurgaon offering 2 month industrial training?
  13. How to apply for industrial training in Kolkata? Which companies offer training?
  14. Companies in Hyderabad offering industrial training? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of the top companies offering summer training for MBA(HR stream) students? I have done BBA with 68% marks and currently pursuing MBA with HR stream from LBSIMDS, Lucknow
  16. Companies offering Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech CE student?
  17. List of the companies which provide 6 months industrial training?
  18. Any industry which relates to plastic printing or flexible manufacturing? How to contact the companies providing the same?
6th June 2015, 01:11 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best companies in Lucknow for industrial training? Procedure to apply in them?

List of the companies for industrial training for B.Tech candidate in Lucknow:-

1. Hanfi Electric Company, Ram Tirath Marg, Narhi Bazar, Ram Tirath Marg, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 0522 228 6283

2. Govind Electric Company, 72, Gautam Budh Marg, G.B Marg, Vidyant College, Aminabad
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 0522 268 2905

3. Chadha Electric Company, 69, LKO, Old RTO, Gautam Budda Marg, Aminabad, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 0522 245 3451

4. Swastik Electric Company‎ lucknow, Gurudwara Rd, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Phone: 097930 11333

5. Sharman Electric Company, 56, Gautam Budh Marg, G.B.Marg, Near Vidyant College, Aminabad, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 094150 20626
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?