9th August 2014, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

What are all courses needed to do to get job in field of Animation? Are Animators paid well?

What are all courses needed to do to get into a field of animation, is there a particular campus selection in some colleges for an animation job??
Are animators paid well?
Is there a particular institute for better animation courses?
And when i need to work on these courses, is it after 12th or after graduation????
Reply soon,regards

Related Questions:
  1. Does animation have high job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which are the best courses in Animation? I have comleting class 12th
  3. Which Branch in Animation has more Job Opportunities? What kind of courses are best in this field?
  4. Best course for a job in Animation field after 12th standard? Qualification required for the same?
  5. Which courses should I do to get Job in Animation and Design field?
  6. Which is the best animation institute in Delhi or Noida? What other courses I can do related to this field?
  7. Can I get a job in Animation field after passing 12th standard? I am planning to join computer science and engineering
  8. Which are the best courses in Animatin? Best colleges in India?
  9. What qualities are needed for animation course? I am a graduate in Physics and studying animation course
  10. Can I go for Animation course after B.Com? How much does it cost? Which Animation course is better for me between B.Sc in Animation and M.Sc. in Animation?
  11. How to do higher course in animation after completing diploma in animation
  12. Is there a good opportunity in Animation after doing B.Tech IT?
  13. Courses available for BSc IT students? Can I go for Animation Field? Procedure for it? Any college for Animation in Maharashtra?
  14. Is there programming in Animation?
  15. College for BFA in Delhi after Animation from MAAC, age 20?
  16. Which is the best course to be placed in a good company after completing B.E in CSE
  17. What is the future in Animation Field? What is the eligibility?
  18. What are the job opportunities after completion of B.Tech in EC? What type of small courses will be helpful for future aspect?
19th August 2014, 01:05 AM
Manoj Kumar Badoniya

Default Re: What are all courses needed to do to get job in field of Animation? Are Animators paid well?

Dear if you are very interested to enter the animation field and want to make your career brighter in Animation sector then you should choose this stream just after completing your 12th standard studies because that will be the right time to get into a particular area where you will have no confusion about your career and make animation your target.

There are many courses run by various colleges/ institutes/ universities in animation field such as : 1/2 Year Diploma in Animation, BSc in Animation, PG Diploma/ Degree in Animation, 1 Year PG Diploma in Animation, Graphic Design, Illustration Course, Interactive Arts, Photography, Videography, Painting Course, Fiber Course, Ceramic Course etc. Duration and fee structure of each course is different in different universities and institutes.

Top Colleges/ Institutes for Animation Courses :

MICA - Maryland Institute College of Art
Global School of Animation
Arena Multimedia Institute
Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematic
Picasso Animation College

These colleges provides different type of courses in Animation field where you may start up building your career. Recruitment Campuses are also conducted in these top colleges and institutes where you do not need to go here and there for job means you may get job just after completing your academic certification.

If you successfully complete your bachelor's qualification in animation then you can easily get a good job in any animation company, and that job will pay you more than INR 30000 but if you complete masters degree also in Animation and get good proficiency and practical knowledge then you will get higher post of Animator where you may earn more than INR 6 Lakh per annum.

Thank you
5th December 2014, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are all courses needed to do to get job in field of Animation? Are Animators paid well?

I have completed diploma with 75%... i wanna ask that can a diploma holder do animations course??? which animations course is better For getting a good job in this field??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?