9th August 2014, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Will I get job if completed B.Sc in Animation at the age of 28 years?

Hi!
I had completed my diploma in animation and now i m going for the B.sc animation .I got a education gap because of my personal problems now i m completing my degree.when i complete it I'll become 28.Is there any hope for me for job?

Related Questions:
  1. Any chance for government job after completing BSc and Animation course?
  2. Can I do graduation in Animation now(BSc in Animation) after leaving my previous graduation? Institutes and age criteria?
  3. Universities offering MS in Animation? I have completed BSc
  4. How to do BSc in Animation after completing 12th?
  5. Can I go for Animation course after B.Com? How much does it cost? Which Animation course is better for me between B.Sc in Animation and M.Sc. in Animation?
  6. How to do higher course in animation after completing diploma in animation
  7. How can I get Job in Automobile Companies having done Graduation in B.Sc Animation?
  8. Does animation have high job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am i eligible for bank PO post? I have completed BSc degree in animation
  10. How to get a Government Job being a candidate pursuing 1st year of B.Sc in Animation?
  11. What should I do now after doing BSc animation and multimedia
  12. How should I jon Indian Army after pursuing BSc in Animation?
  13. Courses available for BSc IT students? Can I go for Animation Field? Procedure for it? Any college for Animation in Maharashtra?
  14. Is it possible to do PG course in Animation having completed B.Sc. Maths? Good Animation Institutes for PG course?
  15. Best course for a job in Animation field after 12th standard? Qualification required for the same?
  16. What is the future in animation? I am doing BSc in Animation from Arena Delhi
  17. Which is better course between BSc CS and Animation?
  18. How should I join government college after doing BSc degree in Animation and Multimedia?
19th August 2014, 12:51 AM
Manoj Kumar Badoniya

Default Re: Will I get job if completed B.Sc in Animation at the age of 28 years?

Dear value of talent is available everywhere in the world because if you have got talent and more than enough knowledge than others then you will definitely be chosen by the recruiters because they always finds better candidates for the job that is why do not worry about your age and gap in your academic career just continue your studies and try to collect more practical knowledge than theory and focus on new ideas that are generated while practicing.

After completing your BSc in Animation you will be able to find a suitable job but to defeat your other competitors you will have to secure much knowledge about Animation and creation in this field because companies demands for creative and creativity in employees so you have to make yourself according to the requirement of company then you will be selected for the job.

You should also develop your personality and other qualities such as - Communication Skills, Computer and Information Technology Knowledge, Fluent speech and Group Discussion etc. then you can get your dream job.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?