9th August 2014, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Whether 12+3 is sufficient to do Masters in Abroad? Will Bank agree to give Loan?

Am doing my bca 1 year nw.. I want to do masters in abroad.. I wanted to know weather 12 3 is sufficient to masters in abroad or do I require 12 4 education. If 12 3 sufficient then will banks give loan because there is strong believe of 12 4 for studies abroad.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get scholarship or loan for doing Masters in Abroad after qualifying in GRE?
  2. From where to study the CPL course in India and Abroad? How should I apply for jobs abroad after completion of the course?
  3. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  4. Details of AICTE, UGC and DEC approved universities and colleges for Diploma in Electrical engineering? How can I get loan without visiting the bank? -- [New]
  5. Can I pursue MS(Computer Science) from Abroad on the basis of 3 years degree or I will have to study one more year? Will bank give loan if I am a meritorious student?
  6. Best course with Bank loan for 12th female student in Abroad?
  7. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Where to do Masters in India or Abroad? Masters in Physiotherapy is better in India or Abroad?
  9. How much bank loan can be sanctioned to study Abroad?
  10. Career possibilities after Architecture? How to pursue masters abroad with scholarship?
  11. Which bank provides loan for IFBI course? Terms and conditions of bank?
  12. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Banks give loan only to those students whose parents own Property?
  14. Can bank show sanction letter of 2 Lakhs? an bank favour in getting Visa?
  15. Education loan or subsidy for SC student?
  16. Which scholarships are available for masters in veterinary science in Abroad?
  17. Should I do Masters in Ortho Manual Therapy course in India or Abroad? Which country to choose to study this course?
  18. Bank loans and government assistance for a new Entrepreneur? Which Industry is best for Mechanical engineer? Details about bank loan?
21st August 2014, 10:41 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether 12+3 is sufficient to do Masters in Abroad? Will Bank agree to give Loan?

In most of the countries, it is not possible to pursue MS degree on the basis of 3 years of degree course of graduation. Usually countries like USA, Canada, Singapore,etc. ask for a 16 year education career which means 10, 10+2 and then 4 years of degree course. So you need to pursue the post graduate course and then go for MS course. This will also fetch you a better job opportunity.

Bank will give education loan when you get admission in some recognized and reputed institute abroad. Before that, bank will not sanction your loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?