9th August 2014, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue MS(Computer Science) from Abroad on the basis of 3 years degree or I will have to study one more year? Will bank give loan if I am a meritorious student?

I want to ask one thing if I pursue B.Sc. (Hons.) Computer Science from Delhi University which is a three year course, so will I be able to apply for Ms in Computer Science from abroad after three years or does I need to complete one more year of education here and then I can apply for Ms ?

I am a meritorious student will bank deny giving me loan?

19th August 2014, 09:12 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue MS(Computer Science) from Abroad on the basis of 3 years degree or I will have to study one more year? Will bank give loan if I am a meritorious student?

In most of the countries, it is not possible to pursue MS degree on the basis of 3 years of degree course of graduation. Usually countries like USA, Canada, Singapore,etc. ask for a 16 year education career which means 10, 10+2 and then 4 years of degree course. So you need to pursue the post graduate course and then go for MS course. This will also fetch you a better job opportunity.

Since you are a meritorious student and if you get admission in good institutes the bank will definitely not deny you from giving loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?