9th August 2014, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a loan of about 8 Lacs to start a business while studying in 1st year of B.Tech?

respected sir,
I am Asif. I am completed b.tech(2014 pass out). since my 1st year i am very interested in doing business.My parents can't afford for that.Now to start my process i.e from coaching i need a loan.Can i get a loan on my b.tech certificates sir? If possible can i expect Rs. 8,00,000 on my certificates sir.Its very urgent to me sir...please answer my question sir...waiting for the answer...
thankyou sir.

27th January 2016, 11:27 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a loan of about 8 Lacs to start a business while studying in 1st year of B.Tech?

No, you cannot avail educational loan my providing B.Tech certificates as security.

An educational loan is offered only for the candidates who wish to pursue higher education and have secured admission in any of the recognized college to pursue a recognized course.

As if you want to avail loan to start a business, you have to opt for business loans where you have to provide collateral security equal to the loan amount and a third party signature.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?