12th August 2014, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Should I opt for Abroad Education Consultants or continue studies through Education Loan?

AEC – Abroad Education Consultants is an education consultancy assisting students who wish to study abroad. They also provides loan at interest.

So, should I opt for this consultancy or go directly on my own through bank education loan?

19th August 2014, 10:01 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I opt for Abroad Education Consultants or continue studies through Education Loan?

AEC or Abroad Education Consultants is a good organization and helps in assisting students who wish to study abroad. It not only provides advice but also provides financial assistance. You can either opt for its financial assistance or go for financial assistance through your own bank. In case you opt for AEC you will have to pay more as they will charge extra for their service. You can also enjoy other facilities in turn like VISA assistance, meeting their agents in different countries, etc. So if you want it as a package where you will get all sorts of facilities and assistance along with loan facility, then it is better to go for AEC. Otherwise you can go for bank loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?