12th August 2014, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in Tech-Mahindra after MCS?

Hi
I am MCS completed student.
How i get job in tech mahindra?????
please help me to get job in tech mahindra
please reply as soon as possible
thank you and regards

12th August 2014, 11:57 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How to get job in Tech-Mahindra after MCS?

HOW TO GET JOB IN TECH MAHINDRA?:

There are three ways available for a fresher to get a job in Tech Mahindra.

-> On Campus placement.

-> Off Campus placement.

-> Walk-In Interview.

Tech Mahindra usually follows the first two way of taking freshers via on and off campus placement. So, probably you can try searching for off-campus placement if it's happening in different colleges around your place. The best way to find it out is to get the information from your friends who are there in different colleges or from your college officials who will know the details on the off-campus placement.

Walk-In interview is not a common thing which happens in Tech Mahindra but still at times they use to call freshers for it. To get this information you need to check with someone who is already working in Tech Mahindra as they will get the information only via internal mails and the employee's who are working in Tech Mahindra will refer the freshers. So, if you know anyone who is working in Tech Mahindra then ask them to intimate you if they get information on freshers Walk-In interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?