12th August 2014, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the salary of IPS and IAS? What should I do to become an IAS or IPS if I take science?

If we take science and want to become an IPS or IAS officer what should we do and what will be the salary

15th August 2014, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the salary of IPS and IAS? What should I do to become an IAS or IPS if I take science?

I have done tenth. Tell me whether I should do ITI or Polytechnic. Which will be best and job oriented.
19th August 2014, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the salary of IPS and IAS? What should I do to become an IAS or IPS if I take science?

what subject should i take for preparation of civil service? i have completed my engineering in computer science.
30th August 2014, 12:07 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If we take science and want to become an IPS or IAS officer what should we do and what will be the salary
What should I do to become an IAS or IPS if I take science?

Any stream candidates are eligible to apply for IAS and IPS entrance examination. So, you can operate any stream as you wish. To become IAS or IPS officer, you must have to appear and qualified in Civil Service exam conducted Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for every year.

Eligibility Criteria:-
  • Bachelor degree holders in any stream from a recognized university are eligible to apply for IAS and IPS exam.
  • Applicants age should not be more than 30 years and not below than 21 years and,
  • Age relaxation will be upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC, Ex-Servicemen candidates will be granted age relaxation as per Govt. directives.
  • Applicants should be medically fit according to the physical standards.

Salary for IAS and IPS exam:-
  • Junior Scale:- Rs 15600-39100 Grade Pay Rs 5400
  • Senior Time Scale:- Rs 15600-39100 Grade Pay Rs 6600
  • Junior Administrative Grade:- Rs 15600-39100 Grade Pay Rs 7600
  • Selection Grade:- Rs 37400-67000 Grade Pay Rs 8700
  • Super Time Scale:- Pay Band: Rs 37400-67000 Grade Pay Rs 10000

Official website:- www.upsc.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?