13th May 2011, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change my college in 2nd year?

Im b.tech 1st year student.i want to change my college in 2nd year and my branch also.if it is possible how to change and i joined in our college in conviner qoata.
I want to interest in mining and eee.can i change my branch to these courses.
College authorities may ask to pay 4yrs fee.then what to do.i wont pay that much of fee.

8th October 2011, 01:44 PM
rameezyusuf

Default Re: Is it possible to change my college in 2nd year?

Yes, you can change your college any time without any pay to your college.Its your fundamental right to study in your choice as per our constitution.you are free to do go change your college any time without any pay,and also you can take legal action if your college force you to paying money for change college.But if you change your college branch then it depend upon your college administration. Because every college has own act.They are follow it.
8th October 2011, 02:27 PM
arun.potturu

Hi friend,it is possible to change your college after completing 1st year.But you have to change the branch with in the joining of 6 months or befor registering to the university.
To change college it is no soo easy because you have get permissions from your college.After coming out you have to pay some donation to college which is you going to join.But the twist is you can't change the university.
The college wil ask you to pay upto current year.If you won't pay then they won't give permissions to join in another college.
8th October 2011, 09:41 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal, it is not easy to change course or college as you wish only in few college you have this kind of relaxation. In most of the college you are not allowed to do so.mostly you have the chance of changing within your university. If you do not like the college the only way to change college is by discontinuing and starting your career new in another college.
8th November 2011, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b.tech with civil branch can i change my college after 1st year if yes then tell me how can i get admission in an other university
28th November 2011, 02:59 AM
Unregistered

i am persuing b-pharm 3rd sem through lateral entry.caan i change my clg and go back to the same college from where i persued my d-pharm
2nd December 2011, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

i want to change college after finishing 2nd year, same branch but different college why it is possible
13th December 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to branch and college in rtu from govt college to private college
16th December 2011, 12:45 AM
abhisek.sonu

Yes, you can change your college any time without any pay to your college.Its your fundamental right to study in your choice as per our constitution.you are free to do go change your college any time without any pay,and also you can take legal action if your college force you to paying money for change college.But if you change your college branch then it depend upon your college administration. Because every college has own act.They are follow it.
28th December 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

i have to change my pharmacy college for second year my college was force to pay fees of second year
2nd April 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

i am student of eee can i change my college under same university also i am first graduate if i change means if any scheme will cancel for me
24th April 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

can i change my college after first year with same government fees under same anna university???!!!!!!!!
PLEASE REPLY ME
8th May 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

is it oossible to change my college in 3 year?
10th May 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

my friend is studying BE instrumentation control in in a autonomous institution in coimbatore he wants to change the college whats is the procedure to change what is the last date to change it
5th August 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

can i change my college in 2 year?
11th August 2012, 10:59 PM
pardeep dhaliwal

Hi dear,,.....

->Yes you can change your college in 2nd year....

->This process is not easy..because in some colleges migration is simple and easy but some colleges does not give any interest in migration...

->when your migration is completed then your fee also send to your other college....

so this process is successful in some colleges ....best of lucl dear...
11th August 2012, 11:54 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Exclamation Re: Is it possible to change my college in 2nd year?

hello,

Yes you can change your college in 2nd year....

->This process is not easy..because in some colleges migration is simple and easy but some colleges does not give any interest in migration...

->when your migration is completed then your fee also send to your other college....

so this process is successful in some colleges

regards
vidh
12th August 2012, 02:59 AM
manjira...

The change of college in 2nd year is possible but the process is not easy at all.the colleges creates many problems in the migration procedure. In some of the colleges migration is easy and pretty simple but in most of the colleges it is not so, the college authority doesnot give importance to the migration.

the college in which you wish to take admission after the change also demand donation or the payment of fees till that date on migration. though you are free to change your college but the colleges does not take that into account.

even if you change the college the university will be same. there is no way to change the university.

If you desire to change the subject it must be done within 6 months of admission or before registration in the university. the change of subject depends on the college authorities will. it is totally to the authority whether they would allow it easily or not. so it is better if they decide within that 6 months.
15th August 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

what difficulties occurs in changing the colege. Plz help, i m in a private colege
15th August 2012, 11:48 PM
MOUSE92

dear,

in order to join other colleges in 2nd year is not a intelligent view because it is very hard to take admission in any other colleges
as the college didnot want any one to change so, they do delay in making transfer certificate which is important for you , or they will demand unnecessarily funds

so, better option is to do bachelor's degree in the same college
17th August 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

i hv 1kt in FE.but after revaluation result is it possible to change my stream in same college?
plz rply
7th October 2012, 06:09 PM
Arajjo

Hello friend..

Yes, you change your college in 2nd year if you good score in 1st year you change the college easily. you tell the your college administrator and take advice and follow the procedure to change the college..

finally you change the college...

Thanks..

All the Best!!
31st October 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

can i change my university after first year of engineering?
2nd December 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

could you please guides me the procedure by which a b.tech college can be change after 2nd semester under the same university? its too urgent so please.................
7th May 2013, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

I AM STUDYING IN A PRIVATE ENGINEERING COLLEGE UNDER WBUT, CAN I JOIN THE THIRD SEMESTER IN ANY OTHER COLLEGE UNDER WBUT, AFTER COMPLETING SECOND SEMESTER.
9th June 2013, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

i have to change my college in 2nd year due to my persnal issue but i having an some problum that i have got the ATKT in a subjct but i want to migrat..so then there would be posilble to migrate ?
22nd June 2013, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Hello,,Im doing mba n completed 2nd sem...can i change the college n get admission in other college in 3rd sem?

surya
26th June 2013, 10:00 PM
Winning Spirit

Dear Friend,

* It is possible to get transferred from one college to another college after completing your 1st academic year.

* If you have joined the college through counselling, you will not have to pay the entire four year course fee. But if you have joined the college through management quota, you will have to pay the entire 4 year course fee and will have to leave the college.

Best wishes :-)
3rd July 2013, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

if there is any chance of applying fee imbrusement after 1st year due to some income problems??/
24th July 2013, 06:33 AM
Unregistered

Can i change my college as well as branch from e.c. to e.e. after 2 semester?
24th July 2013, 10:27 AM
deepthi777...
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Im b.tech 1st year student.i want to change my college in 2nd year and my branch also.if it is possible how to change and i joined in our college in conviner qoata.
I want to interest in mining and eee.can i change my branch to these courses.
College authorities may ask to pay 4yrs fee.then what to do.i wont pay that much of fee.
Hi..
you can change your college to another college under same university.
Changing university is also permitted, provide you will have to under go various circular, pay more etc..
If the college authorities ask for 4 year fee, you can move legally.
You will surely get justice.
Change of branch depends on the management rules.
17th September 2013, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

i hav to change my college in b.tech 2nd year i joined through counselling & i have fee reimbarsment plz tel me the procedure... Plz reply me
27th December 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

hiii....i m studying in jalgaon frm NMU university. is it possible for me to change coll & join in nasik's coll...& if it is so wat would be procedure for this...?
13th May 2014, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

hiii sir,i want to change my college as it is situated in remote area and no proper teaching is done...n also management is also not upto mark...dats a reason of which i failed in first year in 2012 and got clear now...n also i come under schedule caste..plzz reply me asap or on my [email protected]
16th October 2014, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Can i change my branch & institute after 1st year???
Now my branch is E&TC & i want to change my branch from E&TC to civil & our institute SIT which is at kusgaon,lonavala does not provide the civil branch..Wt should i do now???
Pls reply me soon or mail me at [email protected]
12th May 2015, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

It is possible to change my college in B-pharmacy 3rd year..

Can I change my university.

Please reply [email protected]
9th April 2023, 05:10 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

It is possible to change your college in the 2nd year of your academic program, but it would depend on several factors such as the policies and regulations of your current institution, the availability of seats in the desired institution, and the transfer criteria and procedures of the institution where you want to transfer.

Typically, colleges and universities have their own policies and procedures for transfer students, and the criteria and requirements may vary depending on the institution and the program you are enrolled in. Some institutions may allow transfers only within the same program or discipline, while others may permit transfers across different programs or disciplines.

In addition to institutional policies, transferring in the 2nd year of the program may also depend on your academic performance, the courses you have completed, and the credits you have earned. The institution where you want to transfer may require you to meet certain academic criteria or prerequisites before accepting your transfer request.

Therefore, if you are considering transferring to another institution in the 2nd year of your program, it is advisable to research and gather information about the transfer criteria and procedures of the institution where you want to transfer, and also consult with your academic advisor or admission office at your current institution to understand the policies and procedures for transfer students. This would help you make an informed decision about transferring and ensure a smooth transition to the new institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?