16th August 2014, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?

hello,

i am pursuing my msc. biotechnology(PTU) it is my 3rd sem my aggregate is 65% i have completed my bsc. biotechnology (D.A.V.V.) aggregate was 57%. after msc i want to join for phd. plz give me information about best abroad university which provide me phd with scholarship. how can i got the admission.

your faithfully
imran khan

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  2. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  3. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  4. How can I get scholarship to study Ph.D(Plant/Agriculture Biotechnology) in Abroad if secured 2067 AIR in GATE being a ST candidate?
  5. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How Can I get fully funded scholarship?
  7. Information about CMJ University for Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? List of the correspondence UGC recognized universities who offers Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? Is it worthy to do Ph.D through correspondence?
  8. How to do Ph.D from Japan, Germany or US after completing B.Tech Biotech with 74%? What is the scholarship program for it? Can I do Ph.D without investing money?
  9. Studying Ph.D from correspondence university like CMJ University, Shillong is valuable for M.Sc Biotechnology student? List of the correspondence universities for Ph.D?
  10. Names of the universities offering Ph.D in India and Abroad? What are the opportunities?
  11. Courses that I can do in UK after my M.Tech?
  12. Institution/University offering Geology Abroad? Admission details and scholarship?
  13. Scholarship or any kind of financial aid to apply for PhD in Abroad?
  14. Is there any scope if I do PhD in Bioinformatics from India? Procedure and mark required for admission in Abroad? Can I get scholarship?
  15. Life science or Biotechnology courses in Abroad after 12th along with scholarship?
  16. Information about colleges offering B.Sc Geology in India? Scholarship or exams to study Ph.D in abroad?
  17. How can I get scholarship to study UG course in Architecture in a university abroad?
  18. Which universities offer Ph.D in Biotechnology in abroad? Entrance exams to be answered?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?