16th August 2014, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

How to go Abroad for further studies having 12 years experience in Marketing? Which all course can I pursue?

I am a commerce graduate with 12 years experience in marketing , i want to go abroad to work , i need your guidence how to go to abroad and what are the courses which can help me to make my dream true

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I pursue from abroad after completing LLB DLL, LW and PGDHRM from SCDL? I also have more than 2 year experience in recruitment?
  2. Difference between studying in India and Abroad? What could be the correct career path for me being a candidate of BE in CS domain having 3 years experience in IT field and wanted to pursue higher studies?
  3. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  4. Opportunities in Government Sector for B.Tech IT Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
  6. List of universities offering higher studies to ECE graduates abroad?
  7. Should I do my PG after completing BDS from India or from abroad?
  8. What are the courses in abroad after MBA?
  9. How to pursue my studies in abroad after doing B.Com? Where are the IELT forms available?
  10. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  11. Which further studies are best for me being a candidate of pursuing final year of Masters in Mass Communication having 4 years of experience in Media as Freelancer and done Internships in NDTV and Live India?
  12. Requirements and procedure to pursue further studies after BDS? Duration of the course?
  13. How to do MBA degree from abroad? I have 2.5 years of experience in IT industry
  14. Available jobs for after completion of BBA course?
  15. Best suitable job for me after doing MBA marketing? I got an experience of 3 years in Marketing
  16. Where can I pursue my studies after completing 3 years diploma in automobile
  17. Do I have to appear for any exam to do further studies in BAMS in abroad? List of the best universities abroad in Ayurveda Field? Which are the courses related to my field and procedure to apply?
  18. Benefits from M.Com course?
5th January 2018, 12:18 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to go Abroad for further studies having 12 years experience in Marketing? Which all course can I pursue?

As you said you are a commerce graduate and having 12 years work experience in marketing so you should pursue MBA in Marketing. MBA degree will definitely add weight in your Curriculum Vitae and it will help you to get job easily. For specialization you can study MBA with:
*Internet and digital marketing trends, channels, management, and strategies or
*E-commerce

These are the top business school for MBA:-
> Northwestern University
> Harvard Business School (HBS)
> Wharton School, Stanford University
> Columbia Business School
> Anderson School of Management
> INSEAD Singapore
> IE Business School Spain
> London Business School
> Cambridge University (UK)
> IIMs in Ahmedabad and Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?