16th August 2014, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Can't I opt for post graduation studies in USA without clearing TOEFL?

I am a b.pharm 3rd year student wanted to continue my post graduation studies in USA so is toefl there for allowing me to come in USA can't i opt my post graduation studies without clearing toefl ????????????????????????????? plz guide

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL institutes? Is there any scholarship available?
  2. Eligibility for admission to MS after clearing GRE? Universities in USA for higher studies like MS and PhD?
  3. General studies after 12th is compulsory in USA California?
  4. Which course is better between BFM and BMS? Which has a greater scope?
  5. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  6. When should I appear in GE/TOEFL for post graduation program in Germany if studying S.E.(Production)?
  7. Which exam provides opportunity to go Abroad and get scholarship of 1 Lac per month?
  8. Admission for MS in CSE at MIT, USA is possible for Indian student through GRE and TOEFL? Required TOEFL score and BE pointer or SGPA?
  9. In which course am I eligible to take admission in abroad after doing 2 years B.Tech in Electrical Technology?
  10. Among TOEFL and IELTS which one will help me to pursue Master degree in USA? Specific courses in Physiotherapy offered in USA?
  11. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given?
  12. How can I become an IAS officer after completing 2nd PUC with 40% -- [Most Discussed]
  13. After completing Diploma what to do to go US?
  14. How much TOEFL score should I get in order to get into top 20-30 universities of USA? Which universities are good in Electronics Stream in USA?
  15. Procedure to be followed to get admission in MS in Computer Science and Engineering in USA universities after clearing GRE and TOEFL?
  16. Are there any colleges in USA which dont consider admission on the basis of any entrance exam like SAT,TOEFL etc?
  17. After Diploma in there any scope to become an Astronaut?
  18. After Diploma is there any scope to become Astronaut?
8th September 2014, 07:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can't I opt for post graduation studies in USA without clearing TOEFL?

If you want to opt the post graduation courses in USA, then you need to appear for the GRE and TOEFL exams compulsorily.

TOEFL stands for Test of English as a Foreign Language. It is a standardised test of English language proficiency for non-native English language speakers who wish to enroll in U.S. universities.

Without appearing or qualifying the TOEFL exam, you are not eligible to get admission in the colleges of USA. So, you need to appear for the TOEFL exam compulsorily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?