16th August 2014, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for post graduate Diploma in Automobile engineering or Robotics and Automation System?

Are Jammu and Kashmir Engineering student eligible to get admission in post graduation diploma in Automobile Engg. Or robotics and automation system in vjti college Mumbai?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do engineering in Automation and Robotics? What is the scope in India? Can we do PG in Robotics?
  2. Can I do master degree in Mechatronics after BE(ECE)?
  3. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Library Automation and Networking-Library Automation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Can I apply for CDAC course? I am studying in B.Com computer application
  5. What are the B.Tech courses to do M.Tech in Robotics and Automation?
  6. Which course is a best choice for me to get Job being a student of EEE course?
  7. How to do graduation in engineering or architecture after doing PG in Automobile Designing or Diploma
  8. List of colleges for PG programs in Automobile Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  9. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Library Automation and Networking Introduction to Computers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Am I eligible for CDAC after completing BSc with 73%?
  11. Hi I am Sagar
  12. Mumbai University BE in Electronics Engineering 8th Sem Robotics & Automation Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  13. Is the form of Jharkhand Polytechnic available in Market now? Last date of submission of form?
  14. I am a graduate and having diploma in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering. What are the job opportunities in automobile sector?
  15. Bachelor Engineering in Robotics & Automation is good for future?
  16. Can I take admission in full time MBA course in reputed institute such as XISS Ranchi and IIM after PG in Automobile Engineering?
  17. How to do post diploma in automobile engineering after passing 12th?
  18. List of Colleges Offering Post Graduate Degree In Automobile Engineering ?
19th August 2014, 12:54 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for post graduate Diploma in Automobile engineering or Robotics and Automation System?

Surely, you will be eligible for admission into Post Graduation Diploma in Automobile Engineering or Robotics and Automation System, if you have done your B.Tech from a recognized University.

So, please make sure that you have done your B.Tech from a recognized University before applying. You can get the list of recognized University from UGC and AICTE website. Jammu Kashmir domicile students are surely eligible to take admission in any Indian University. Don't worry and apply for the admission which will be through an entrance examination.

Just check the notification of the entrance examination and apply when it is announced. You need to pass your B.Tech with at least 50% marks from a recognized University. Post Graduate Diploma course is of 2 years duration. Hence, you have to study for 2 years to complete this course.

For now you must concentrate on preparing for the entrance exam, so that you can get the admission into your choice of college. There is very tough competition for good colleges so be prepared for it.

Regards,
Ajay Gupta
19th August 2014, 11:59 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility for post graduate Diploma in Automobile engineering or Robotics and Automation System?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Are Jammu and Kashmir Engineering student eligible to get admission in post graduation diploma in Automobile Engg. Or robotics and automation system in vjti college Mumbai?
Yes, you of course you are eligible to apply for in Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute. Post diploma in automobile engineering is a 2 year course offered in various polytechnic colleges of India.

Eligibility Criteria for post graduate Diploma in Automobile engineering or Robotics and Automation System:-
  • The candidate should be a graduate or diploma holder in the Automobile engineering or Robotics and Automation System specialization from recognized university.
  • The candidate required to score at least 50% marks in graduation or diploma course.
  • There is no age limit required for this course.
  • The admission for this course based on merit based.
  • The candidate required to appear and qualified in entrance exam conducted by the Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute.

For more information please visit here:-www.vjti.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?