13th May 2011, 09:24 AM
venu vaka

Companies offering summer industrial training for Mechanical Engineering students?

I completed my 2nd year mechanical engineering.
i want to know the companies offering summer industrial trianing for us.
my [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering summer industrial training for Mechanical Engineering students?
  2. Companies offering summer industrial training for B.E Mechanical students?
  3. Which are the companies offering summer industrial training for 2nd year Mechanical Engineering students in Rajasthan and Haryana?
  4. List of companies offering Industrial Training to Mechanical Diploma holder in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  5. Companies offering summer industrial training after completing 2nd year mechanical engineering?
  6. How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students?
  7. Which are the companies offering summer industrial training? I have completed 2nd year mechanical engineering
  8. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. Companies offering Industrial Training for Engineering Students in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Companies offering Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech CE student?
  11. Name of companies offering industrial training to mechanical engineering students in Ahmedabad?
  12. List of companies offering Summer Training to Mechanical student in Delhi? Is it chargeable?
  13. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for Instrumentation Engineering candidates?
  14. Name of Companies In Hyderabad offering Industrial Training to B.Tech Students (2nd year) in summer vacations?
  15. List of companies offering Industrial Training to Chemical students in Nagpur?
  16. List of industries offering Industrial Training during summer vacation to B.Tech Mechanical student in Kerala?
  17. List of companies offering Industrial Training during summer vacations for ECE in Bihar?
  18. Companies offering Industrial Training to Polytechnic Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 3rd year student in Nagpur?
4th October 2011, 11:39 AM
surya4

Default Re: Companies offering summer industrial training for Mechanical Engineering students?

there are so many companies which offers summer training to b.e. pursuing students in every discipline.for mechanical discipline the companies with their links/web address are described below,so what u have to do is,check these links and get your choice
1.(careers.bhel.in)
2.www.ntpc.co.in
3.www.iocl.com
4.www.bel-india.com
5.www.isgec.com
6.www.world.honda.com
these are the most popular companies in mechanical sector providing training.and other companies ,some small scale some other type offer training for b.e. pursuing students .these companies announces the date for training programs so take care of these dates.
4th October 2011, 11:51 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Companies offering summer industrial training for Mechanical Engineering students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by venu vaka View Post
I completed my 2nd year mechanical engineering.
i want to know the companies offering summer industrial trianing for us.
my [email protected].
Dear friend yes there is too much companies which offering training..........

some company name is given.......

1.NTPC

2.BHEL

3.DRDO

4.SAIL

5.GAIL

6.IOCL

7.TATA

8.INDIAN RAILWAY

9.FLATWOODS

10.ECIL

This type of so many companies which give training to you in summer vacation...........

That's why first make one letter from your college to training and placement department and then send it to you company........

After some time they give to you reply...........
14th October 2011, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies offering summer industrial training for Mechanical Engineering students?

i m in 3rd sem of b tech mechanical iwant to summer training in tata motors
5th November 2011, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
I am a student of diploma in mechanical from a wb govt polytechnic.my 3rd sem is no longer & i already have a wish to go to a good company or any reputed govt company for an experience of an industrial training in west bengal.I wish i can go to any of them just after my 4th sem,even the 3rd,if i can.......
i shall be very thankfull if you please tell me about some reputed(govt/u.t govt/privet)companies where i can go for a short time(1-2 weak) induistrial training....
if those are near asansol/durgapur or kolkata please inform me as quick as possible......

waiting for your reply....
thanks in advance.
18th November 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

i am first year sttudent of cusat university of mechanical department ,what is the placement of the university,.hw can be a pioneer in this pioneer in this field
29th November 2011, 05:23 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

HELLO,

procedure for internship:

if you want to do training then you must contact training & placement officer of your college regarding Training and through your college you may contact to the personnel department OR HR department of that company.

Send one letter from your college to the HR department of that company. They will mail you regarding that information.

all the best!!!!
22nd January 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

How can i would apply for 6 months industrial training for mechanical engineering students in usa
22nd January 2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

How can i would apply for 6 months industrial training for mechanical engineering students in usa
25th January 2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

i completed my 2nd year of mechanical engineering from kashmir university
n now i want to do internship from jaipur,... kindly suggest me the companies in jaipur from where i can do internship,...
thanx a lot.
my e.mail id is [email protected] ..
26th January 2012, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me the good companies near delhi ncr ,offering mechanical engineering summer trainning for b.tech students.
27th January 2012, 07:07 PM

Smile Re: Companies offering summer industrial training for Mechanical Engineering students?

hello sir this is rohit i have completed my 5sem diploma mech.......i want summer training can u help me.............my email [email protected]
29th January 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

hello i m a student of mechaniical 2nd year wants go 4r a summer internship if any one gd info regarding this then plz contact me soon on 9839319426
5th February 2012, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

hello i m a student of mechaniical 2nd year from ghaziabad wants go 4r a summer internship if any one gd info regarding this plz contact me [email protected]
9th February 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i am a 2nd year student of mechanical engineering of college of technology,from GBPUAT ,pantnagar.i want to do summer training.so please name me some good companies.and procedure for the application. my email address is [email protected].
thanks
18th February 2012, 03:08 PM
Rajesh sha

Hello this is Rajesh sha completed my 4th semester 4m mechanical department n wants a summer training in mechanical industries so can i get better training in kolkatta.
Thank you.
22nd February 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

i wants a summer training of six weeks in mechanical industries in delhi ncr. so please send list of companies for training.my id [email protected]
23rd February 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
i m raj abhishek, student of b.tech mechanical 2nd year... i have to do 6 week industrial training in may .... so please suggest me how i aaply in well known company for these training.....my email id is [email protected]..........,plz rply as fast as possible....
24th February 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

im a student of b-tech 1st year of mechanical engineering .i have completed my 1st year in june .i wana training in bhel,monet,tata,mahindra company.please reply me on my email id [email protected] my mobile no-8053533401
2nd March 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,this is Rajesh I m in 6th sem 3year mechanical engineering from rtu university kota rajasthan I want to do mechanical industrial training from good companies u tell me about companies in jaipur .
19th March 2012, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

I have completed B.E. in Mechanical with 60.07% ..i am looking for job in karnataka please suggest me some opportunities
23rd March 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

sir, iam rahul gupta and i persuing btech 3rd year in mechanical stream
my question is-"how to apply summer training in mechanical industries like ntpc ,iocl,bel,honda, tata motors etc.?"
25th March 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am student of B.E. 2nd year (4th semester) in Mechanical Engineering from Adina Institute Of Science & Technology Sagar (m.p.).I want do industrial training from BHEL OR INDIAN RAILWAY .please send me information about training procedure in my E-mail address- [email protected]

Educational details :-
1st semester percentage 82% B.E.(R.G.P.V.)
2nd semester percentage 84.7% B.E.(R.G.P.V.)
12th percentage 85.4%(m.p. board) from School of Exellence ,Sagar (m.p.)
10th percentage 90.2% (m.p. board) from School of Exellence ,Sagar(m.p.)
26th March 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i m the student of b tech 3rd year mechanical branch. so plz tell me the names of companies in rajasthan from where i can do training
6th April 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i m the student of b tech 3rd year mechanical branch.please inform me the name of privet Ltd. companies from where i can do my summer training near jaipur
12th April 2012, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

sir
i am the student of btech 3rd year mechanical branch . I want to do the summer training . please sir guide me and tell me the company and procedure for training in uttar pradesh.
My id--- [email protected]
Mo-- 9627047824
19th April 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Hello
im a mechanical engineering student doing my N6 now, im looking 4 a training in mechanical...plz contact me on 0730812484: my email is.... [email protected]
19th April 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

respected sir
i am 3rd year student. i want to do summer training in automobile industry . so please guide me and give me some suggest the industry....
my email id is [email protected]
my cell no. is 9413843632
19th April 2012, 01:34 PM
vickydhupia2010

hi
Dear friends,
summer training from good delhi companies are
1.CISCO,
2.CMC,
3.INFOSYS(gurgaon)
are some of the good training companies.still you are required to score good in your college semesters exam.
best of luck!!
19th April 2012, 01:35 PM
vickydhupia2010

hi
Dear friends,
1.CISCO,
2.CMC,
3.INFOSYS(gurgaon)
are some of the good training companies.still you are required to score good in your college semesters exam.
best of luck!!
19th April 2012, 01:36 PM
vickydhupia2010

hi
Dear friends,
1.CISCO,
2.CMC,
3.INFOSYS(gurgaon)
best of luck
28th April 2012, 02:57 AM
Unregistered

i want to do summer training from good company plz provide me some suggestion...my id is,
[email protected]
4th May 2012, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i'm 6th sem student in be mechanical i want best company in ahemedabad around....
[email protected]
8th May 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

i am a Btech mechanical student and want to complete my 6 weeks industrial training in Delhi/ NCR based company . please help me ...............my email id is [email protected]

waiting for your responce.
prabhanshu chandra singh
14th May 2012, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

helo sir i want industrial training after 2nd year and i am in mechanical please tell me company name in chandigarh
email id is [email protected]
27th May 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
my name is kunaL bhardwaj. I am pursuing b.tech 3rd year 6th sem of mechanical engineering branch.I want to do summer internship. please send me the requirements regarding it along with the list of companies provide summer internship in Jaipur.
my e-mail id is kbhardwaj2490'gmail.com
7th June 2012, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to summer trainning in lucknow but reputed companies like HAL, TATA MOTORS etc providing training candidate who have blood relation to their company. So plz provide some company name who doesnot need blood relation for providing training. My email id : [email protected] thank u sir
9th June 2012, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
My name is Kamal Jana. I am a 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student. I want to summer training in a Mechanical Industry in or around Kolkata. Please guide me and give some suggestion.
My Mobile No- 8961776462.
My email ID- [email protected]
9th June 2012, 05:51 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,my name is Jyotishman Bezbaruah.I have done my B.E.(Mechanical) from Nagpur University and waiting for my results to come.My academics are not very good.Can u please help me with any industrial training in Kolkata?I don't hav any problem having the training in anywhere in India.But Kolkata or West Bengal is more convinient for me.For any information please contact me at
[email protected]
23rd June 2012, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my second year from mechanical engineering and i want to do summer training so please help me out to get training in companies near to maharashtra or madhya pradesh and uttar pradesh. my e mail id is [email protected]
thanks you....
9th July 2012, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
My 2nd year is completed from Mechanical branch in B.tech so i want to minor training in automobile company so how can i apply.
29th July 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Respested Suggestor, I am a student of mechanical engg. 3rd year 5th sem . I am planning for doing training.i.e.,minor and major from govt. companies. please suggest me Safe and countable company from campus point of view. please post me at my E mail- [email protected]. i will be very very thankful to you in helping in my journery.
2nd August 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I am 2nd year B.Tech mechanical engineering student in THDC-IHET tehri. I want to know about the companies who organized summer training for ME students. Thank you sir...
27th September 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m b.tech student ,mechanical branch 7th sem ,sir i want 6 month industrial training in mechanical company, plz suggest me name of company who provide 6 month training
28th September 2012, 03:39 AM
Unregistered

hello sir my name sunil kumar from rewari. i am study in bits college of polytechnic bhiwani. i am doind diploma in mechanical. sir i want to summer training for 42 days in bawal ,, rewari,,
3rd October 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

i am stusying in b.tech 2nd yr and want tom traning in summer after 2nd yr i to know that is there any traaining center near VARANASHI
becaus i am from ghazipur
10th October 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

I am studying 3rd semester in Mechanical Engineering... I want to do summer training in some good companies during the summer vacation in June 2013... Kindly call me. My mobile no. is 9035877408. in bangalore,.
25th October 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m b.tech student ,mechanical branch 7th sem ,sir i want 6 month industrial training in mechanical company, plz suggest me name of company in madhya pradesh (indore) who provide 6 month industrial training. email-id [email protected] & mobile no-09569548939
24th December 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

hello sir my name diasso emmanuel from vaal university of technology. i am doing my last semester in mechanical engineering. i need a summer training for one month email [email protected] cell phone number 0832416945
27th December 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

hello sir...
i m btech 2nd yr student.. i want to knw about idustrial training nd its importance..
nd plz suggest me some name of companies in rajasthan..who provide 2-3 months training..

my mail id- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?