20th August 2014, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Education loan for admission through COMEDK?

hi, i am akshay i got certain rank in COMEDK and planing to join a engineering college through comedk as all you know the fee structure so i wanna take a edu loan can i take loans through comedk??

22nd August 2014, 10:51 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Education loan for admission through COMEDK?

Yes, you can definitely take education loan in order to pursue engineering course. Since you have got a rank in COMEDK, so you should first aim at getting admission in good institutes especially the ones which are reputed and recognized by competent authorities like UGC and AICTE and given a good grade by NAAC(MHRD). Then you can approach any bank for education loan. If you fulfill all the norms and complete the formalities then your loan will be sanctioned.
9th June 2015, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir ,
I'm Abhishek I'm form solapur I wrote the comedk exam and now I want to take admission for b.tech so I want education loan cn u provide me educational loan....?
11th June 2015, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got certain rank in comedk medical and I want to avail loan to get the seat of medical under comedk is it possible to get the loan amount
25th May 2016, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

I scored 70 in comedk 2016 can I get aeronautical branch in dayanand sagar college of engineering?
24th September 2021, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

sir i scored 86 in comedk 2021, can i get educational loan for taking educational loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?