20th August 2014, 02:09 PM
praveensavant786

Degree from Annamalai university is approved by UGC and AICTE and is valid for government jobs or not?

I have not done my graduation but directly applied after given entrance test and completed my M.Com (Banking and Insurance Management ) from Anna Malai University in year 2008 though I have been given degree from university ,want to know is this degree given by annamalai univeristy is valid or not can I seek job in govt sector , as these degree given by university is valid under UGC /AICT act or not as when taken admission I was told its an valid one ,these degree are offered for those who want to avail highest degree by some change people fail to complete regular degree but want to have the at most degree with them .may be due to some circumstance like financial ,or age factor ,though I was week student never though of completing my degree through regular stream or correspondence ,and age factor was also coming in my way so though of this option can any one help me as I failed calling people from university but their answer to my question was unknown

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Amity University is not approved by AICTE? Whether a B.Tech graduate from Amity University can apply for government jobs?
  2. Is Karnataka Open University B.Tech approved by UGC and AICTE? Is it approved by Kerala government? Can I apply for government job in Kerala with this B.Tech degree?
  3. Will my 4 years degree be valid for government jobs if my university is not recognized by UGC but only by state government?
  4. Is Annamalai open university diploma mining approved by AICTE?
  5. Is Manav Bharti University(HP) approved by UGC and AICTE?
  6. Is CMJ university Shilong Meghalaya, Approved by UGC and AICTE? Can I apply for government jobs after completing B.Tech degree from this university?
  7. Can i apply for government jobs with my technical degree approved by AICTE and UGC?
  8. Is CMJ university Shillong Meghalaya Approved by UGC and AICTE? Can I apply for government jobs after completing B.Tech degree from this university?
  9. Is CMJ university Meghalaya approved by UGC and AICTE? Can I get a government job after completing B.Tech degree from this university?
  10. Is CMJ university Shillong Meghalaya approved by UGC and AICTE
  11. Is Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University approved by UGC? Can I applyf
  12. Is B.Ed programme from Kashmir University, Srinagar AICTE approved?
  13. Is M.E degree in Manomanium Sundaranar University valid for finding jobs in AICTE approved institutes?
  14. Degree from Annamalai university is valid for government job or not?
  15. Government jobs after B.Tech from a University under UGC but not AICTE approved? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is B.Tech degree from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth, approved by AICTE,UGC and other authorizations required for technical education in india?
  17. Is CMJ university Meghalaya approved by UGC and AICTE?
  18. Is Manav Bharti University(Himachal Pradesh) approved by UGC and AICTE?
22nd August 2014, 11:02 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Degree from Annamalai university is approved by UGC and AICTE and is valid for government jobs or not?

Annamalai Universities is one of the reputed universities of the country. It is well recognized by competent authorities and is given B++ by NAAC. The degrees given by Annamalai University is approved by UGC and AICTE and is valid in order to seek job in the government sector. You should not worry regarding fake or not recognized degrees.
For proof of recognition, click on the below links.
University Act
NAAC Self Study
27th August 2014, 05:01 AM
praveensavant786

Default Re: Degree from Annamalai university is approved by UGC and AICTE and is valid for government jobs or not?

Sir/Madam ,in Year 2001-2002 I enrolled my self for M.Com (Banking & Insurance Management), I cleared entrance examination and got admission to M.Com (Banking & Insurance Management) my application number is 153204, though while taking admission at that time I was having 10+2 certificate ,and I.T.I certificate ,before that I though taking admission to Graduation Stream ,but when I saw add in newspaper about course offered by Anna Malai University ,and after personal visit to study center located in Delhi ,I came to know the Anna Malai is running with a course of PG where basic qualification is not needed ,only person should avail the age of 21 Year’sas on dated 1.7.2001,to be eligible to apply for admission to the Postgraduate Degree courses or 18 year of age as on 1.7.201 to become eligible to apply to admission to Undergraduate/Diploma course(prospect for same is with me), so I opted for going to Post Graduate Degree. After completing my examination I was given degree in Master of Commerce Banking & Insurance Management in December 2008(My Enrollment No 103D08115900557)
Sir/Madam, on dated 22/8/2014 I visited Study Center which is run by AnnaMalai University at Delhi Branch lady in charged their have told me that now this Master Degree is invalid and this is of now is no use as Judgment passed by Honorable Supreme Court and UGC this degree is not Valid . Sir/Madam if this was such case then I think I have been cheated for same ,all my time ,efforts, money was spend was worthless ,its not case of money but it was my hard work to clear the examination ,my question here stand how can Anna Malai Unniversity help me ,now at age 40, I am no where .I was working in call center as Team Leader nor I can apply for same or other post in call center as now this degree seems to invalid ,nor I can apply to any Govt Sector ,what should I state to others for getting employment ,nor at this age I can go for any Graduation course as for any human first factor is earning bread and butter to family ,if earning gets stop how can he cope ,this is not with me it may be to other who applied to course , I am not fighting for other its about my survival . Can you help me for my query ?Or is their any supplement for me?
13th March 2019, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

sir I have done my MSC degree in botany by annamalai university sir l have done my degree through distance due to my Financial problems in 20012 to 20013 but sir some people said that this degree is not valid in hlmachal Pradesh I am very worried please give me a right information
16th February 2020, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

This university approved by UGC or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?