20th August 2014, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Which Post Graduate degree will be more preferable after bachelor's in Banking and Insurance?

I have appeared for my final year in banking and insurance result has to come. i want tho know which post graduate degree will be more preferable for me .

22nd August 2014, 12:46 AM
Manoj Kumar Badoniya

Default Re: Which Post Graduate degree will be more preferable after bachelor's in Banking and Insurance?

Dear you have completed your bachelor's degree in Banking and Insurance so I would like to suggest you to keep your study continue in the same field because if you collect more and in depth knowledge of any subject then you will get more proficiency in that particular subject and that will help you a lot in getting job because if you change your stream so that will be difficult to you but if you complete your PG in Banking and Insurance then there will be no issue and with that you will a lot of knowledge about banking and insurance so any banking or financial or insurance industry may offer you the job after seeing your qualification and talent in that particular field.

You should pursue your PG degree in Banking and Insurance. You can also choose MBA in Banking and Finance, MBA in Banking Management, MBA in Financial Accounting and Banking etc. so these courses will be helpful to you in your future.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?