20th August 2014, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Steps to be taken and universities for part time Diploma in Mechanical engineering?

Dear Sir

I want to study Part time Diploma in mechanical engineering, what are steps to be taken and which university offering part time diploma.

Kindly give the details for the above questions
thanks
Anith kumar

Related Questions:
  1. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering after finishing 12th?
  2. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering part time? List of the colleges offering part time diploma?
  3. How to do part time after completing SSC and ITI? Which are the institutes offering part time diploma in mechanical engineering
  4. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering? I have completed SSC and ITI
  5. Is North Calcutta Polytechnic AICTE approved college?
  6. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  7. How can I do degree in part time after doing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  9. Where can I do B.Tech in Part Time after passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  10. Government polytechnic institutes which offer diploma in mechanical engineering part time?
  11. How to do part time B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering? Part time B.Tech institutes in Delhi and NCR?
  12. Which are the universities offering B.Tech Mechanical through correspondence?
  13. Information about part time Diploma engineering course
  14. Should I do both diploma and B.E in correspondence or part time?
  15. How to complete degree in part time college in Pune after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Can I do part time/correspondence diploma in mechanical engineering after doing ITI and Apprenticeship in MMV trade
  17. Which colleges are offering part time B.E? I have done my diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  18. Colleges offering part time B.E for those who have done diploma in mechanical engineering?
21st October 2015, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Steps to be taken and universities for part time Diploma in Mechanical engineering?

What is the admission procedure for part time diploma in mechanical engg. Is there facility of lateral entry? Will I be asked to attend classes?
Pls email reply asap to [email protected]

Many thnx

Aruna
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?