20th August 2014, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible for JRF if turn 28 years old after announcement of PG Degree result?

Sir my dob is 25 mar 1986.i have applied for jrf in dec.at that time my age was 27 yrs and 8 months.now the result declared and I cleared the jrf.as I completed my 28 yrs in 25 mar 2014 and m going to cmplete my pg degree in may.now as I cleared my jrf before 28.am I still eligible to get the jrf or not.pls reply on my [email protected]

Thank you

22nd August 2014, 11:35 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible for JRF if turn 28 years old after announcement of PG Degree result?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir my dob is 25 mar 1986.i have applied for jrf in dec.at that time my age was 27 yrs and 8 months.now the result declared and I cleared the jrf.as I completed my 28 yrs in 25 mar 2014 and m going to cmplete my pg degree in may.now as I cleared my jrf before 28.am I still eligible to get the jrf or not.pls reply on my [email protected]

Thank you

Your date of birth is 25th march . You have applied December UGC NET JRF post . At that time your age is 27 years old. You have qualified in JRF so definitely you can apply any where through your NET score for PHD course or Project linked person or JRF or SRF . Because you have already fulfilled the age criteria of UGC at the time of form submission .
23rd August 2014, 11:18 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will I be eligible for JRF if turn 28 years old after announcement of PG Degree result?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Thank you
Yes, dear you are definitely eligible for JRF (Junior Research Fellowship). As you have mentioned that your age was 27 years and 8 month at the time when you applied and the maximum age limit for JRF is 28 years.

There are age relaxation also provided for reserved category, if you are belong to OBC/SC/ST then 5 years age relaxation applicable on upper age.

Don't worry because, you have already fulfilled the NET exam's age criteria. So, you can surely apply for it.

Regards
~DKG~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?