21st August 2014, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Where to get admission form for AMU 11th standard?

I study in class 10th of St. Xavier's High School located in Siddarthnagar.After completing my high school I wanted to get admissioned in AMU class 11th.So, i wanted to know where i will recieve the admission forms for AMU and also that what are the Exams i will have to pass in order to get admission in AMU.For your kind information i wanted to tell you that i am a student from maths side.

27th August 2014, 05:37 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get admission form for AMU 11th standard?

Aligarh Muslim University offers Senior Secondary School Certificate course (2 years) for
10th passed students.
The admission to the course is done on the basis of merit in the admission test conducted
by AMU itself.

The admission test is generally conducted in April month and application process for the
same, starts in February.
The application process use to be online so there is no need of application form hunting.

You should try to stay updated with the AMU website from January onwards so that you
don’t miss the date to apply for the admission test.

The admission test shall be of 2 hours and shall be based on the syllabus provided by AMU.

The syllabus for the students willing to appear for SSC in science stream, has been
attached with this message. Download it for your preparation.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SSC (Science) Admision test syllabus.pdf(11.0 KB, 931 views)
10th January 2016, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to get admission form for AMU 11th standard?

Hello sir
I want to say about 11 class admission in you school. So how i submit my form plz send me message on 9086703490
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?