30th May 2010, 10:24 PM
praveenkonnipati

How to take CSE or civil engineering in Warangal NIT college? Probability to get a seat?

hello sir,
I got 104 marks in aieee. I am a student of AP, of OBC Category. my air rank is 67709 and in OBC Category is 15502 .My state Rank is 9709 , and in OBC Category is 2593 .
Now I would like to take CSE or Civil Engg. in Warangal NIT College. Please tell me the probability of getting the seat.

7th March 2013, 07:08 PM
ThanujaMohan

Default Re: How to take CSE or civil engineering in Warangal NIT college? Probability to get a seat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by praveenkonnipati View Post
hello sir,
I got 104 marks in aieee. I am a student of AP, of OBC Category. my air rank is 67709 and in OBC Category is 15502 .My state Rank is 9709 , and in OBC Category is 2593 .
Now I would like to take CSE or Civil Engg. in Warangal NIT College. Please tell me the probability of getting the seat.
Hi Praveen,
to get admission in Warangal NIIt you need to attempt an entrance exam conducted bu that NIIT. Based on the marks obtained in that test you will be given selection. Or else if you are an NRI you will be given admission directly without entrance throu NRI quota. But for that you have to pay more
20th June 2013, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take CSE or civil engineering in Warangal NIT college? Probability to get a seat?

now i'm in 2.i want to get iit in first attempt,i don't know what to do for this...pls help me(i mean main portions i have to cover)
4th July 2013, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

SIR, IHAVE GOT 12173 STATE RANK OBC CATAGORY CAN I GOT INTO NIIT WARANGAL IN ANY BRANCH
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?