13th May 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope available for me in Administrative Services? Which UPSC exams can I write?

At current i am persuing BE(electrical and electronics). I scored 70%,&42% marks in 10th & 12th due to low marks in 12 what problems have i to face to search for job.
What UPSC exams can i write with these marks.

29th September 2011, 11:45 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What is the scope available for me in Administrative Services? Which UPSC exams can I write?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
At current i am persuing BE(electrical and electronics). I scored 70%,&42% marks in 10th & 12th due to low marks in 12 what problems have i to face to search for job.
Regarding IT Job :

Don't worry even if you initially have a bit problem in getting high paid job your experience will get you.

so be patient and do hardwork if you want to sustain in Software Industry.

but my suggestion is to go for secured job i.e.,through UPSC civil service examination.

This is the most prestigious jobs in India i.e., like IAS/IPS/IFS etc.,

UPSC Civil Service Exam :

No problems will be experienced by you for appearing in UPSC entrance exam . you will clearly understand this if you read about eligibility criteria.

Eligibility :
The eligibility for this entrance examination
->The candidate that means you should be atleast of 21 years of age
->You should complete a degree from the recognized Indian University.

as you fulfill all the requirements as per the UPSC laws. you are eligible for the exams

I think you got this doubt because you have less percentages in your 10th,11th and 12th

but you will not face any problem in this issue as there is no law in terms of cutoff percentages all the level students are eligible to appear for this examination.

the only requirement from you is
->Attitude to develop the country with your nation.
->sincere efforts in your academics will be appreciated by UPSC.

this is all about your query. be happy as you are eligible for the examination . Don't forget to start your preparation as early as possible as your dream has high competition among your statesmen.

all the best for everything.

for further official information just Click here

Regards

~aditya~
29th September 2011, 04:16 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope available for me in Administrative Services? Which UPSC exams can I write?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friend,
As you have mentioned that you are pursuing BE at this point of time, you will be eligible to apply for exams conducted by union public service commission as soon as you complete the program.
Some of the exams you may write are as follows:

Engineering Service Exam- To be eligible for this exam, apart from being an engineer, you must be within the age limit of 21-30 years.

Civil Service Exam- The examination is conducted for recruitment of IPS, IAS and IFS officers. The age limit is same as for the engineering service exam.

Combined Defense Service Exam- You may write this exam if you want to get into the defense forces of India. The examination is conducted for recruitment of candidates in all the major defense forces of India.

For more information regarding exams conducted by UPSC, refer to its official website.
29th September 2011, 04:55 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope available for me in Administrative Services? Which UPSC exams can I write?

dear friend,
My friend , as you have secured very less marks in 12th then you are not eligible for any IT companies..
You can not apply for Govt jobs also..

But you can go for Administrative jobs under govt..
For that you have to appear in Civil service exams like- IAS, IES. IPS,IFS..

You can go for any of them..

Eligibility for civil service exam:-

1.One must have complete the graduation in any trade..
But to appear in IES exam you must have complete graduation in engineering field.

2.The age should be in between 21-30 years..
For SC/ST the upper age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC the upper age relaxation is 3 years.

As you have complete your BE course , then you can go for any of these exams.
All the best.
29th September 2011, 06:50 PM
black-demon
Senior Member+

you can apply for IAS,IES,IPS,CDS examinations, conducted by UPSC every year.
the age limit for this exams are 21-30.there are 5 years relaxations for SC\ST candidates.
the age limit for CDS exam is 19-24.

>You should complete a degree from the recognized Indian University.

as you fulfill all the requirements as per the UPSC laws. you are eligible for the exams

I think you got this doubt because you have less percentages in your 10th,11th and 12th

but you will not face any problem in this issue as there is no law in terms of cutoff percentages all the level students are eligible to appear for this examination.
2nd October 2011, 07:42 PM
saurabh abhijeet

hello friend,

as you are pursuing BE with electronics so you will be eligible
for all civil services exam......

UPSC conducts exam for IAS/IPS/IES and IFS every year.....

ELIGIBILITY FOR IAS/IPS/IFS

>> you should be graduate from any recognized university
>>your age must be between 21-30....

ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENT FOR IPS

>>you height must not be less than 165 cm for male and 150 cm for female
>>you chest size must not be less than 84 cm with 5 cm expansion for male
and 79 cm with 5 cm expansion for female

ELIGIBILITY FOR IES

>>you must be engineering graduate in the following field
-mechanical
-electrical
-civil
-electronics

for more information you can visit the official website of UPSC

http://www.upsc.gov.in
2nd October 2011, 07:44 PM
saurabh abhijeet

hello friend,

as you are pursuing BE with electronics so you will be eligible
for all civil services exam......

UPSC conducts exam for IAS/IPS/IES and IFS every year.....

ELIGIBILITY FOR IAS/IPS/IFS

>> you should be graduate from any recognized university
>>your age must be between 21-30....

ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENT FOR IPS

>>you height must not be less than 165 cm for male and 150 cm for female
>>you chest size must not be less than 84 cm with 5 cm expansion for male
and 79 cm with 5 cm expansion for female

ELIGIBILITY FOR IES

>>you must be engineering graduate in the following field
-mechanical
-electrical
-civil
-electronics

for more information you can visit the official website of UPSC

http://www.upsc.gov.in
27th November 2011, 12:45 AM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

Hello friend,

As you have mentioned that you are pursuing BE at this point of time, you will be eligible to apply for exams conducted by union public service commission as soon as you complete the program.
Some of the exams you may write are as follows:

Engineering Service Exam- To be eligible for this exam, apart from being an engineer, you must be within the age limit of 21-30 years.

Civil Service Exam- The examination is conducted for recruitment of IPS, IAS and IFS officers. The age limit is same as for the engineering service exam.

Combined Defense Service Exam- You may write this exam if you want to get into the defense forces of India. The examination is conducted for recruitment of candidates in all the major defense forces of India.

For more information regarding exams conducted by UPSC, refer to its official website.
Http;//www.upse.gov.in
16th April 2013, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

I AM IN CLASS 11.WHICH GOV. EXAMS CAN I WRITE
REPLY ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?