24th August 2014, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Career in Airline companies like- Jet Airways and Etihad for Electronics and Communication engineer?

Hey .... its deeksha... i m persuing B.E from ELECTRONICS N COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING stream currently i m in 1st year .. but i wanna set my further career in airlines like jet and etihad ... plz help me out ...

29th April 2016, 12:53 PM
january2016

Default Re: Career in Airline companies like- Jet Airways and Etihad for Electronics and Communication engineer?

Etihad is a Saudi airline company and jet is USA base company. So, in order to make your career in Airline i am suggesting you the way to pursue your education so that you can easily apply for the Air hostess.

1. Right now you are doing Engineering, it is very good.
2. After completion of Engineering, join Air hostess coaching.
3. Write Entrance exam for Air hostess.
4. Get in to institute that give air hostess training.
5,. After completion of your air hostess course, you need to do 2 month air hostess
training.
6. After then you will be deployed to any of the international Air lines.
7th July 2017, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career in Airline companies like- Jet Airways and Etihad for Electronics and Communication engineer?

I have done BE in electronics & communication in 2016 as I am a fresher only with no experience and I m interested in Qatar,jet and etihad airways as a post of engineer . So please do suggest me how can I apply?
6th December 2017, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Hi, Jayshree here I have completed my diploma in electronics and communication by this year, I would like to carry my future further in airways do I have any of the vacancies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?