24th August 2014, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Al Qabir polytechnic college in Jharkhand having 601 rank?

NAME-FAIYAZ KHAN (I am scored in polytechnic entrance test 32.75 my MCQ Rank is 601 i am general can i take admission in alqabir polytechnic college in jharkhand and my CML Rank is 8409)

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in any government polytechnic college in Jharkhand? I have got 1856 rank in diploma in engineering, polytechnic
  2. Can I get a seat in goverment Jharkhand polytechnic college with rank 1856 in diploma(engineering)?
  3. When will Jharkhand polytechnic exam result be declare? What's the rank required(for SC\ST categories) for taking admission in government polytechnic college?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Jharkhand government polytechnic college after passing with 87%
  5. Can I get a government polytechnic college in Jharkhand after scoring 12548 CML rank in Jharkhand Polytechnic exam
  6. What is the counseling date of Jharkhand Polytechnic examination?
  7. How may I get admission in Jharkhand Polytechnic after completion of 12th?
  8. What is the counseling date for Jharkhand Polytechnic? I have scored 49.5 marks in Jharkhand Polytechnic and my F.CML rank is 1158
  9. How to take admission in 2nd year in Jharkhand Government Polytechnic College after completing ITI?
  10. In which college of Jharkhand I will get admission if secured 5718 AIR in NEET UG? Counselling dates in Jharkhand?
  11. How to get admission after scoring a rank of 3769 in Jharkhand polytechnic Examination
  12. Can I get a seat in Jharkhand Polytechnic college after scoring 5735 in Jharkhand Polytechnic entrance exam
  13. Is the form of Jharkhand Polytechnic form available now? Last date of submission of form?
  14. What is the counseling date for Jharkhand Polytechnic? My FCML rank is 1158
  15. How to get admission in Government Polytechnic College of Jharkhand having scored 78% in 10th class?
  16. How many seats are there in government college of Jharkhand Polytechnic? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Availability of form, last date, date of exam and forms for Jharkhand polytechnic exam?
  18. Can I get a chance with 10000 rank in Jharkhand Polytechnic?
28th May 2016, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in Al Qabir polytechnic college in Jharkhand having 601 rank?

MY CML RANK IS 2554 ,AND I BELONG TO GENERAL, MAY I ABLE TO GET ADMISSION IN GOVERNMENT POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE.
15th October 2016, 12:12 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Al Qabir polytechnic college in Jharkhand having 601 rank?

Al-Kabir Polytechnic is one of the first private technical institute of Jharkhand, India established on 1990. It is recognised by State Board of technical Education, Jharkhand and Approved by AICTE Government of India.

As per my knowledge, yes you are eligible to get admission in Al Qabir polytechnic college in Jharkhand having 601 rank. For more information you can visit at the official website: www.alkabir.in/

Contact Address

Address: Kabirnagar, Kopali, Via Mango, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand 831012
Phone: 06591 260 092
1st June 2017, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Is this possible to admission in jharkhand government polytechnic under free after missing first counselling with cml rank 3041 and in cat- st rank 88
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?