24th August 2014, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering vocational training for Diploma students from September onwards?

hello sir...i gaurav sharma doing diploma 4th sem ...i want to know about the companies offering vocational training in september onwards,...

Related Questions:
  1. Which companies offer vocational training from June onwards?
  2. List of top companies offering vocational training for electronics and communication engineering students
  3. Companies offering training for diploma CSE students?
  4. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  5. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  6. List of the companies offering industrial training for diploma students?
  7. Which companies provide vocational training and what is the duration of such training?
  8. List of companies for Vocational training of short period?
  9. Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training?
  10. How to do Vocational Training in Automobile sector after studying B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  11. List of companies providing implant training to computer students? I'm a diploma student in computer technology(CT) 2nd year from Chennai
  12. Companies offering Industrial training in Instrumentation and Electronics for diploma student in Hyderabad?
  13. Can I apply for Ratan Tata Trust after scoring 73.89% in 2nd year B.Pharma?
  14. Companies offering training in companies for B.Tech students?
  15. Procedure to get vocational training and companies for that?
  16. Companies offering implant training for Civil Engineering students during summer vacations? Procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are the companies offering summer training for students of computer science in Ahmedabad?
  18. Industries offering vocational taring without taking fees? -- [New]
30th April 2015, 08:15 PM
Mohit.Bansal

Default Re: Companies offering vocational training for Diploma students from September onwards?

This time period is very crucial for the students. One right step take you to the top. here is the list of companies offering the training
1. Tech Mahindra
2. Infosys
3.GrayCell Technologies
4. Netmax
5. Bebo Technologies
6. Sharp Web Studio
7. FCS Solutions
31st May 2015, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies offering vocational training for Diploma students from September onwards?

I don't have an idea for summer training tell which is better for me right now....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?