24th August 2014, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get vocational training and companies for that?

sir ,
what is the procedure to get vocational training and name of the companies for that?????? It's quite urgent also guys do help me out plz

Related Questions:
  1. Which companies provide vocational training and what is the duration of such training?
  2. List of companies for Vocational training of short period?
  3. Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training?
  4. How to do Vocational Training in Automobile sector after studying B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  5. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  6. Procedure to apply for Registration in BHEL for Vocational Training?
  7. Procedure and upcoming period for Vocational training?
  8. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  9. Which companies offer vocational training from June onwards?
  10. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?
  11. Procedure of applying for vocational training in BHEL? What is the duration and fee for training? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Detailed procedure of vocational training for MBA(HR) in NTPC?
  13. Are there any companies in Nagpur, Indore or Bhopal which provides vocational training in Electronics & Communication?
  14. Companies offering vocational training for Diploma students from September onwards?
  15. Name of companies and procedure to apply for training there?
  16. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks vocational training in SAIL, Bokaro? -- [New]
  17. Companies in Delhi where I can do my vocational training while doing 6th semester Civil Engineering?
  18. List of top companies offering vocational training for electronics and communication engineering students
15th September 2014, 12:59 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get vocational training and companies for that?

You should have mentioned the branch or discipline of your study since there are various companies which offer vocational training courses and that also for various disciplines of study. Some of the companies which offer vocational training course are:-

- Various public sector units.
- Steel plants
- Power and hydroelectricity plants
- Private telecom companies like Idea, Airtel, Reliance
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
- D-Link
- CISCO
- Railways
- Siemens
- Hp
- HCL
- IBM

You need to fill the application form of the concerned organization which can be availed online from the official website of the concerned organization or offline. Then you need to deposit the requisite training fees in the form of demand draft to complete your registration and get a specific date of the commencement of your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?