24th August 2014, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Dates for Short Service Commission exam in West Bengal?

When is the next date for School Service Commission Exam to be held in Kolkata? Tell me date alloted for school service commission exam in West bengal

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Age criteria for west bengal school service commission?
  3. Can I apply for the post of Assistant Teacher by giving West Bengal School Service commission exam?
  4. Is knowledge of Bengali reading and writing necessary for West Bengal Civil Service Exam?
  5. West Bengal School Service Commission exam librarian question papers?
  6. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service Commission?
  7. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service commission after completing BSc graduation in iT from SMU?
  8. Eligibility for West Bengal School Service Commission exam in Chemistry?
  9. West Bengal Municipal Service Commission Accounts Assistant Question and Answers?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria of West Bengal School Service Commission? I am a graduate Honors and have scored 47%
  11. Last 10 years question papers with solution of Biological Science for West Bengal School Service Commission exam?
  12. Eligibility to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission exam for MCA final year candidate
  13. Previous year question papers of West Bengal School Service Commission(Librarian) exam
  14. Important questions of Political Science for this year in West Bengal School Service Commission?
  15. Last 10 years West Bengal School Service Commission?
  16. West Bengal School Service Commission Hindi Pass Course Question Papers
  17. Public Service Commission, West Bengal Departmental Examination For Officers of The West Bengal Civil Service(executive)-Law Paper-II (Land Laws and General Laws) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  18. Can I apply for Work Education post in West Bengal School Service Commission if completed 2 years diploma in Tailoring?
28th January 2015, 10:04 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Dates for Short Service Commission exam in West Bengal?

The West Bengal Short Service Commission is responsible to recruit various posts every year.The written examination will be held at various examination centers across the state. The selection of the any candidates are basis on the written examination and interview.

Age limit: Not less than 18 years and not more than 45 years on 1st January month.

Eligibility:
A pass certificate in School Final / Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
Good working knowledge of written and spoken Bengali.

West Bengal SSC Preliminary Examination will be held on February month and generally notification will be In the month of December.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?