24th August 2014, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Which Financial Institute offers full scholarship to study in Abroad after 12th?

Hi! I am a student of 12th commerce. I would want to study in Canada after my hsc. But i can't bear the expenses. So can i get a scholarship. Which institutions except the government offer scholarships to students and what exams should i give in order to get a full scholarship.

15th June 2016, 12:33 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Financial Institute offers full scholarship to study in Abroad after 12th?

Yes, you can get 100% scholarship to pursue your higher studies in abroad. 100% scholarship means you can get 100% fee waiver in tution fees and you need to pay only the maintenance or institutional charges. You can get scholarship from the concerned institute in which you will be purusing the higher studies based on your performance in academics, achieve something outstanding in the field of extra curricular or score good marks in the entrance exams based on whcich admission is done like IELTS. Apart from this, you can also opt for education loan which will help you to meet the study expense. You can take education loan up to 20 lakhs for study in abroad.
13th February 2021, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Financial Institute offers full scholarship to study in Abroad after 12th?

How can I continue my degree which was stopped in the year 2000, actually I was doing. B A economics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?